*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787575-The-cat-of-three-worlds-Deathkit
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1787575
Story about Deathkit. She travels through different times and helps those in need.
This is the story of a certain cat called Deathkit. She was born in ShadowClan and when she was born, everyone thought she was dead, but she came alive. So Blackstar (the leader) named her Deathkit. Not a very nice name. This story takes place in the power of three book 1. Deathkit is really weak and almost everybody except her mother (snowbird) and the medecine cat (littlecloud).Even her brothers, Birdkit and brownkit, gave up on her and constantly pick on her. She has no friends (yet) and she thinks the world is unfair. She knows that she will never be a good warrior but the thing she doesn't know is that she's destined for greatness. She won't just help save all the Clans, she'll help to save to worlds of twolegs (humans), harry potter world and the secret kindom of narnia. She'll make mistake after mistake, but that's the point. She is the cat that learnes from her mistakes but might make them again, the mistakes about her life and the warrior code, but she'll get through and she'll be the cat everybody will look up to. She'll be in the stories told by elders to generations after generations.

The story starts in StarClan where the Clan cats ancestors have to decide who the chosen cat would be.




*Sorry, I know this might sound strange but... how do I add chapters to my story? Sorry, I'm new here and I just can't find the answer! If you can help me, please write to me on here, Howrse (Alka) or facebook ( Alison Novika ((not my real name)) ) Thanks for your help everybody!!!*
© Copyright 2011 skydove202 (skydove202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787575-The-cat-of-three-worlds-Deathkit