*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785845-page-sex
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1785845
this is a piece of pure sex writing classic missionary m/f. Enjoy!Rate!
His wet hot lips worked there way from the nape of her neck to her wet succulent mouth, his tongue probed her front teeth as his hands lost them selves in her lush brown hair. Feeling her lips open to give him admittance to her saliva-filled mouth, he sent his tongue in to accompany itself with the new surroundings. Moving in slow intentional probes, pullbacks, and windmills, while giving her a chance to explore his own mouth, he marvelled at the warmth and shape of her still clothed body that pushed tightly against his muscular frame.


Drawing his right hand down, he slowly drew her nightgowns shoulder strap over her slender silky smooth skin. Luxuriating in the feel, scent, and taste of her mouth, he kissed her all the more passionately. Drawing away his mouth and breaking the breathtaking kiss, he exhaled, deeply and slowly, as he started to nibble on her ear. His body quivered in lust as he whispered, “I love you,” into her ear. Licking her ear lobe, he removed his weight from her clothed body as she clumsily tried to pull the gown off the rest of her perfect form.


While moving his naked body back to a skin-tight press with her silk smooth skin, his chest constricted and breath started to come in quick short gasps. Her slim long arms wrapped them selves around his thick tense neck, as she pulled her head up to meet him in another long, breathtakingly passionate kiss. His hands moved in slow circuits up and down the small of her back, eliciting a small shiver as her body arced against his. “Screw me,” she breathed, not knowing what she was saying, it was as if her mind was in another world.


Knowing the desire and impatience to enter her, he moved very slowly down towards her crotch, kissing licking, rubbing and feeling every inch of her quivering torso. His right hand palm resting on the bottom crest of her breast as he rubbed and manipulated it with his long muscular fingers, her hands threaten to tear his hair out. While kissing, sucking, and biting her nipples, he sent his left hand into her crotch. “You like that,” he said as he finished polishing her belly button with his tongue.


A hot, soaking wet, slim like liquid that was immensely erotic, and pleasing to the touch immediately enveloped his middle finger. She gasped and very nearly pulled out his hair as she settled back onto the bed, breathing very deeply eyes closing in pleasure as his hand gained speed moving like a well-oiled machine, in and out of her cunt. “You know I think I just might quite since you don’t seem to be all that into it.” His voice sounded dead serious, which surprised him since he had practically had to beg her to let him get this far.


“No please don’t stop,” she said, almost crying in desperation. It felt so good how could he stop, no she said to her in a part of her mind that was not consumed with pleasure and raw lust. Grinning he set back to work and she almost thanked god that he did.


Having his head just outside of her cunt, he nipped at the skin of her outer labia, while his index and middle pounded relentlessly into her. Moving his mouth so close and tight that all he could breathe was her, he opened his mouth and started to feast. Suddenly he stopped, as she started to moan pushing he cunt further into his face. “You want me to keep doing this?” he asked looking at her from the top of her crotch.


“Oh yes, please.”


“How much?” he asked pondering “Enough to scream as loud as you can?” She scream for over thirty seconds, only stopping when his tongue and fingers entered her.


An eternity seemed to pass as his mouth work in time to his fingers pounding while probing penetrating while withdrawing, pleasing while disappointing until her clitoris revealed itself from its hidden little room. He sucked harder than he had before while pounding his fingers into her hidden nerve spot, causing her to explode into a sexual rapture, coming right into his open mouth. Her groaning and gasping was relentless, making it clear she loved it.

He moved up along side her gathering her sweet sweat covered skin into a long loving embrace. “I never thought it possible,” she said faintly, before meeting his lips in a long loving kiss.

“I’m not finished yet,” he said, rolling her onto her back and gently spreading her legs. Faint puzzlement creased her features then she realized what he was going to do and panic came to her. Fear creased her goddess like features, with her brown hair splashed around her head, it seemed like an old time rape painting. Before she could do something he kissed her opening mouth, hard. “You know you want it.” he whispered harshly, seeing indecision enter her eyes. “Even you don’t know what you want, I know what you want. Do you want me to reward you for all of the work you have done tonight.” After a few seconds she kissed him back for all she was worth, begging for him to reward her.

He entered her slowly moving in easily with plenty of lubrication to help him on his way. He soon met a slight resistance forcing him to push harder. The resistance gave way and he could feel liquid running down his dick. She cried out, pushing harder against him, soft firm breast pushing against his chest, mouth opening in shock, and he was in all the way. She came again quickly, followed immediately by him.
© Copyright 2011 CmCarlLovinTheWords (cladius at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785845-page-sex