*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785114-A-blog-entry
Rated: · Other · Other · #1785114
Just saying since all my friends back home think I am crazy for being here.
Okay so most of my friends and known acquaintances think I am so stupid for moving to Alaska.
But here is why I am NOT!
1) The scenery here is beautiful.
2) This time away has helped me learn to be ALONE. Which back home i REFUSED to EVER spend a night at home with NOTHING TO DO. I NEVER had time to myself.
3)This time to MYSELF...has helped me put things into perspective that:
a)I Need to learn to be on my own
b)I needed to start saving money and stop living paycheck to paycheck. i now have three months car insurance saved something i couldnt do at home.
c)I needed to grow up.
d)I need to start thinking about the future.
e)I need to start letting go of the past.
4)I have decided that I want to buy a house when I come home. Which I have ALSO started saving for. Just a cheepo house...but it's time I grow up.
5)I need to pick a better job path. Yeah working at Red Lobster was fun...and would have been fine...if i was going to school and had a career after.
6)I get to live with my aunt and uncle who I have spent very little time with since I was born.

So the next person who scoffs at me ever for this move...you can go *BLEEP* yourself. Even though I get home sick alot...in the end...this was a good move for me.
© Copyright 2011 Liz Lemony (deathbyinfo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785114-A-blog-entry