*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769205-No-Words
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1769205
Poem about not having the words to describe such beauty.
Eraser shavings line my paper with mistakes that represent the impossibility to describe it.
I search desperately for the adjectives that will correctly describe the indescribable,
But the fact is those words do not exist.
Such indescribable beauty, such influential magnificence, has not been caught by any other human eye.
Now that I see it, I don't have the word.
Oh, the agony of such beauty not able to be described.
Come to think of it, why try?
Why should such greatness be bound by the chains of human language?
How and why should anything describe something beyond interpretation?
The most beautiful of poets could not even begin to describe it.
Their silly descriptions would be petty and meaningless in comparison and could never do it justice.
There are no words, nor should their be.
For only one person will truly recognize it.
And when they do, words are not necessary, for true beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
I have just begun to realize this.
© Copyright 2011 AnotherHopelessRomantic (theshadow223 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769205-No-Words