*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765700-Pimple-Power
Rated: · Other · Drama · #1765700
Story for creative writing about a pimple.
I was walking into the classroom, and then I saw it! This person was sitting beside me, he looked like he hadn't washed his face in six years. It was this huge pepperoni sized zit right in the middle of his forehead. It had a white head on it the size of a dime. He bent down to get his binder out of his backpack and the blood rushed to his head and made it pop. The noise sounded like when someone takes a needle to a balloon. It started running down his head, all the pus, juice, and blood mixed together. He was completely oblivious until it got to his nose and he breathed it in. He started to gag and sneeze and just when you thought it couldn't get grosser he sneezed one last time and everything onto the back of the head of the girl sitting in front of him. Needless to say they girl sat somewhere else from then on.
© Copyright 2011 beachbum13 (beachbum13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765700-Pimple-Power