*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765442-The-Anchor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Personal · #1765442
Im simply talking.
      I`ve always been the shoulder to lean on.The one who is always there to listen to you and wipe away your tears.I`ve always been everyone else`s anchor,but no one has ever been mine. I hold in my tears,fake a smile,and pretend,so that you don`t have to. No one ever notices that i`m dying inside,because for so long I`ve remained strong.The glue that keeps everyone from falling. Everyone thinks im happy.That i don`t need an anchor.That I`m always fine and dandy,but if they look in my eyes,they would see the torturous pain that dwells behind my oh so present mask. The very pain that I`ve been hiding for so many years.The very pain that tears at my soul to where I can`t even breath. I`ve always been the anchor.An anchor without a latch to keep it from falling into the neverending sea.If I fall,I`ll keep falling.Never hitting ground.Would anyone bother to help pick me up? Would anyone bother to listen to my story?Would anyone consider wiping away my tears,and tell me everything is going to be ok? Proberly not.

I bet that you all have felt this way at some point......Doesn`t it hurt?











.................When will my anchor appear?...............
© Copyright 2011 lonepoet (ms.timburton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765442-The-Anchor