*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763760-Couarenias-Mythic-Wars
by Edgar
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1763760
A story that shows how a land gained its freedom against its eternal and powerful tyrants.
There was a land called Anale where Dwarves lived there for thousands of years and their civilization was at it's golden age. But a power stronger than them forced the Nation to immigrate and they sailed across the Great Sea that myths and tales wanted there to be another land, similar to the one they were leaving behind. And so in this land the Dwarves arrived and gave to it the name Giraia, a word that in their mother language means old. However, the Nation didnt stay united, because of internal strives, and so split up to 13 Tribes. 12 Nations were created by the councelors of the king and one was created by the king himself.

In this land, the Dwarves werent the first to arrive though because already other nations existed there. Elves, Fairies, Centaurs and more talking creatures had built their own culture. The strongest of them all were the Elves who at first welcomed the immigrant Dwarves and helped them built cities to live in. But gradually the envoy about the beauty of the art of Dwarves blinded their eyes and started to see them as an enemy. Because, in their mind, they were the more beautiful, wiser and immortal creatures and for that they should be the Aria Nation.

War the Elves claimed against the Dwarves and the other free Nations that took the side of the immigrants. But in the end, the Elves won and become the rulers of everything. There was resistance by the enslaved but nothing could have been done to gain again their freedom.

Until, another nation showed up and war claimed against the tyrants of this land. They were called Men and around them was built a Union of Free Nations that joined the war as well.

This trilogy follows the facts from the moment a Prophesy was made by the White Wizards till the end of the War that lasted 3000 years.
© Copyright 2011 Edgar (marzinos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763760-Couarenias-Mythic-Wars