*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763452-My-life-above-an-apothecary
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1763452
Draco's happy ending- from me (Alexis') p.o.v
I do not own any of the Harry Potter works. I am in full admiration of J.K Rowling, an amzing author and true owner of Harry Potter. I just thought someone should do the honour of giving Draco a happy ending.

My family had lived in Britain for a very long time, we had been a well respected pure blood family. We'd always been pacafists, and for some awful reason my parents had fled when I was still very young; leaving behind their homeland, their family and their friends. Mum never talked about her friend Lily anymore, there were pictures- I was sure, but Mum would never show me. She said, one day we'd all go back, that one day we'd all be free. That Britain would be safe again- she didn't talk about who it was but someone called you-know- who; the name was like a child's bete noir, I'd never really understood why I was scared of it but one day I'd know.
I hadn't been able to study at Mum and Dad's old wizarding school in Britain, so they sent me to a nice one in America. I'd been a good student, but very quiet and had made only one or two very close friends- I'd felt distant from those people at school, I couldn't connect. I'd always been drawn to Britain, England- the rolling hills and the Chuddley Cannons quidditch team (they weren't top of the league but there was something about them). I knew of words from my parents history there, and they sounded so much more interseting and exotic; Hogwarts was enthrawling and Diagon Alley was wonderous. But until I was old enough, my parents said I couldn't go there.
After graduating my N.E.W.T.S and O.W.Ls in flying colours, I took up my unlce's offer to live with him in Diagon Alley. It was an adventure, but of course the deal was, if I went to live with him I'd have to be studying at the Wizarding University in London; I'd decide what to study when I got there. It took me a matter of days to pack my things- I used charms to trick border control (it wasn't neccessarily right
© Copyright 2011 Megan Louise (meganingrid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763452-My-life-above-an-apothecary