*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762585-untitled-story-from-the-heart
by hmm?
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1762585
when i was un sure in my life.
As i standhere in this bottomless pit of darkness and pain feeling sorry for myslef forgettin all hope and happiness that once shared this canvance.The young dont understand why their oldest sister is ifs filled with sadness and rage,and why she feels like atrap cat inside this meatl cage.

As i lay here in a sea of darkness a small lit candle appears inside a mirror in the darkness.As i reach for the mirror i felt like a ocean of sadness was pulling me down.
But still i reach.

As im begin pulled down a pressure wraps my neck. "i canit breath" i feel like a swan trap in the grip of a snake.painc comes over my boday i try to break free only the pressure tightens.My eyes starts to shut. i can feel the numness and clodness tame my boday. like a alcohlic who turns to his beer. i was about to let go when i heard a voice shreik "open your eyes sis!" My eyes pop open and i found that a bright whiteness had replaced the darkness, as the whiteness disappeard, i found myslef watching the green,the yellows and the maybe a little pink from  the forest as if begin painted on a canvance.The breeze smelled of lemon lime in the summer time. something flickers in the distance. it cought my eye like a blue jay who sees a caterpillar while flyin on a gust of wind.I carefully began walking to the flickering light. relief came over me, as if the sadness was lifting. I conttinue, to the thing that was flickering.it was the same mirror that was candle lit. but this time the candle was held bye two dark figuers i got a littler coser, i could see them clearly.

It was the girl younger sister and as she stepped carefully threw the soft and sliky ground. she saw her own reflection become clearer.but some how it was differnt, her eyes glistened with hope ,happieness."they look happy, can i be happy as well?".Then girl closed her eyes as a flowerly breeze came through. when she open her eyes, they were all gone. all that was left was the lit candle,she touch the mirrior were they once stood, she look to her left and then right, then back at the mirror. no change.the gurl felt a light touch on her shoulder, she look left and right again and there stood her sisters. both of them touch the mirrior were the candle was, they all smilled.
© Copyright 2011 hmm? (delisar20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762585-untitled-story-from-the-heart