*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756086-Hub-Space-Part-II
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1756086
The dramatic saga continues.
As he enetered the room, bodies seemed to churn within it. Nothing was still which made it extremely hard to aim for a single being. He stood and belted out rounds as fast as he could possibly manage. He soon realized that his retreat was shut off now that the door has closed, but this came as no surprise. He was en excellent marksman and could reload with impossible speed. However, bullets run out sooner or later. And now was later. But his mind had already taken note of this fact and using his free hand he pulled out a pistol from his belt and methodically lit up the room with sparks and flying metal objects. All was to no prevail it seemed, for there was still quite a commotion of movement. Perplexed but determined to slay all enemies, he removed a single frag grenade from his side. He reached for the pin, but before he pulled it there was a realization. None of his targets had actually attacked him. Risking a chance, he took the moment to pause. As before nothing approached him though there were still blurrs of things shuffling around. With no light switch and nothing on his person with which to make light, he re-entered the code to the door and left silently. To be continued again!
© Copyright 2011 TheWriter (jooy_03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756086-Hub-Space-Part-II