*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755845-The-Creed-part-1
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1755845
The starting part of a frightening story and great ending.
As I walked towards the kingdom, the people watched as I walked by in my black robe and sword handle and hilt only showing, close to my knives.
When I dove into the water and grabbed on the rope, I swung threw the waterfall with great speed and went through, and slammed into the ground, not hurt. As I got up I walked into the underground kingdom, and to the three gaurds that would always be there. The assassin king was the one who sent off the assassins with an assassin mission that would sometimes take more then 20 years. The one I was going to do last longer.
he looked at me, unable to remember my name, and gave me a scroll that would give me my next mission.
After I got back up from the kingdom, I started to jolt back to my house, and met with my oldest kid 1 mile away from my house. What was shocking was that, he hadn't known about me being an assassin, and then was forced to tell him.
After I got done talking to him, I forced him to not tell anyone and if he did then it would risk the life of his family and that he could kill us. So when we were done, he left to get bread for us, and I went home.
When I got home my wife had asked me where I have been, And I told her that I was doing errands, And thought I had told her.
* * *
When it had reached dark, I snuck out to look at the scroll my master had given me. Shockingly, It had 3 big words and that was it.
KILL
YOUR
WIFE
© Copyright 2011 Penguin (thepizzaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755845-The-Creed-part-1