*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755448-Assassin-Stories-part-5
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1755448
another part of the Assassin stories which will keep you guessing.
My Partner of North America

I lay there for two days, close to lifeless without help. When I got up, I looked around while grasping for air, from my shot in the chest. I tore my shirt of and rapt it around the wound.

I then dove into the water to the car, and pulled up a dead body with a 10mm on the side of his belt and pulled it out then swam to shore. Luckily the ammunition was still working, and the gun hasn't rusted from being at the bottom of the lake for 3 hours.

When I got to shore, I immediately started the search for my ex-partner. I went to the car, and jumped in the driver seat and drove.

I drove for 8 hours until I came across a very odd thing, an assassin helicopter leaving an navy air base, quickly.

I looked up and shot off the rounds I took from the guard. The people around yelled and screamed at the offense I showed. While they yelled and screamed I looked around and, luckily, found an grapple hook and shot it up at the helicopter. I knew if I missed then I wouldn't ever have my revenge and would be arrested. But when I hit the helicopter I was pleased things were finally going my way.

I pulled myself up and into the helicopter secretly, without the gun I had below. Then, I snuck into the cockpit, then broke the neck of one of the guards, and threw him out the door. I watched the gun go down with him as I helped myself to my brass knuckles that were going to go into my partners face.

As I snuck in, I met with my partner with a non friendly welcome as I bashed his hand into the door and locking the door. He yelped and pulled out my gun I had used before. I knocked the gun out of his only hand he could use, and bashed his face in with my brass knuckles with no mercy.

I then left to the other side of the cockpit. and thought for a minute before I jumped out the door and wasn't ever seen again.



© Copyright 2011 Penguin (thepizzaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755448-Assassin-Stories-part-5