*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755163-Assassin-Stories-part-3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1755163
Another Short Story of the stuff you could love, Assassin Stories.
- Hutyistan Gurroloin in North America

I sat in the bushes with my Springfield Automatic as I watched the 2005 black Chevy Camaro go by. It was around the time of 9:30 and it was dark outside. My target was escaping to the airport with a kidnapped hostage as she was in the trunk knocked out and had no idea what was going on as the car pulled into the airport. The man walked in with five other guys and demanded for a plane to fly to Japan safely without corruptions. I lay my gun and walked inside with my 45c at my side, And the men pointing their guns at me as they saw the gun. I let them take me captive and onto the plane with the hostage. Three hours passed as I waited with my own gun at my head. It was a wait but my plan was set. I got up then the minute it happened the guy pulled the trigger to the 45c. It didn't shoot. He looked down at the handle and it was poking out with needles. poisonous blow fish needles. I grabbed his G-36 from the side of him and shot the remaining of the guards with it leaving the pilot and the target left. The target was armed with a 10mm pointing at the hostage which was awake now. I pointed the G-36 at the pilot and made him lifeless, making the plane start to crash down towards the surface of China. The target stumbled out of balance and fell to the floor with the hostage still standing. I looked into the corner and there was an emergency parachute. I ran over, put it on, grabbed the hostage and jumped out of the plane.

- Hutyistan Gurroloin in China

As I dove towards China with the hostage I watched the plane crash a mile away from my destination I was going to land at. It was the middle of no where, and if I was correct about them having supplies in the cockpit of the plane, we'll make it to the city. As I came to the plane I found out the hostages name was Melissa Handora from Utah, and she flew to Kansas for a vacation. I went to the cockpit of the plane and checked for supplies. Empty. I looked around and saw nothing in sight that was around the plane, besides dead bodies, of the men I killed. But I looked closer to find Hutyistans body not there. Melissa was worried but I knew he was close. I told her to stay here and look for supplies, while I looked for him around the plane. I went a mile away and found a parachute laying there, proving that my target was still alive. I jogged back to the plane to find a dead body that wasn't there before. Melissa. I ran over to her and found a 10mm bullet into her side. I looked around and found boot tracks to the left of me leading inside of the plane. I went inside covering the corners with the G-36 I took from a guard I found. I went into the main lobby knowing I'm getting closer to him as I heard footsteps walking away. I heard them end behind a wall that led to the next room. I pointed my G-36 to the wall and let out 5-10 bullets finding they would go threw. I heard a thump on the wall as I walked towards the wall, not worried. I found him laying there dead with 5-10 bullets threw him. I walked into the sunlight outside and started walking towards the city 10 miles away. My mission was complete through the death of Hutyistan Gurroloin, murderer of 10.
© Copyright 2011 Penguin (thepizzaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755163-Assassin-Stories-part-3