*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754577-Assassin-Stories
Rated: GC · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1754577
You can be there, but you won't feel the coincidence unless you dealt with it.
The Stories Of An Assassin part 1

-Langora Taharsto in North Korea

I watched as the helicopter rose up from the ground on my left, a mile away. It sped closer and closer to the spot I was waiting for it to pass. I got out of the bush and watched it fly away towards the horizon. I knew the time was here for me to attack. I pulled the grapple hook out of my left side and clenched it as I dove off the cliff. I shot up at the lander of the helicopter and grappled on while it pulled me up. I grabbed onto the lander and pulled my 10mm out of my right side. I jumped up into the open-door helicopter. The target was waiting for me on my left with seven men also. I watched as they pulled out their rifles and started to shoot when I ducked, clipped a rope onto the target and jumped out after I shot the pilot. The target followed with a rope clipped onto him, bullets speeding everywhere and a helicopter flying down towards the ground with men jumping out. We smacked into the ocean and swam down deeper towards the ocean floor. I grabbed my bowie knife out of my pocket and stuck it into the jugular of the target, untied him, then swam towards the shore half a mile away. When I got to the shore I set up my radio and called in my partner from up the cliff. He came down and called in a helicopter to fly us away from this inhabited place.

-Hutystia Illisuti in Russia

I watched as the target went up the stair case with 11 of his men by his side towards the rooftop. He was rushing to get to his transportation so he can escape from the danger that was trapped inside Russia. He carried a 45c with him for safety and protection of himself while his men carried M9s with them for safety of the target. He reached the rooftop where a blown up helicopter was waiting for him with me by it's side. He saw me and ordered his men to fire while I ducked behind the helicopter. I pulled out my 10mm with only 10 bullets with me and fired it upon their chests. They all went down besides one of the men and the target. I pulled out my bowie and ran towards the man and the target. The man seized fire from frightfulness and watched as the bullets from the target, and the bowie sticking into his heart took his life. I sprinted towards the target and stabbed my bowie into to his right arm where the gun had been. I pulled it out and watched him drop the 45c down to the ground. I dragged him over towards the side of the 10 story building, kicked his legs out of the sockets and threw him off the building with hurtful screams following. He hit the ground with an awe from the crowd and laid there lifeless. I called in the helicopter to get me while the crowd ran up the stairs to chase me. They about got to the roof when they heard the helicopter approaching. Some got up but didn't go down while the helicopter arrived I jumped in and watched as the roof filled with a mob of angry people.

© Copyright 2011 Penguin (thepizzaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754577-Assassin-Stories