*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754410-2-Leos-Roar--3-The-Neighbors-Frustration
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1754410
This is the 3rd story in an Adult erotica series 2 leo's Roar..watch for more!
Episode 3 of 2 Leo's Roar

The Neighbors Frustration


Back during their first year together, Gina and James spent allot of time getting to know one another sexually and shared many experiences. James made her feel comfortable and at the same time challenged her sexual ambitions.
It was easy to give freely to his sexual demands at times. Gina loved to please him and show him her untamed abandon. 
After a great night of drinks and good friends, James and Gina arrived home to their new apartment.
They had a good glow from the alcohol and they were in a great mood laughing and joking with one another. They weren't yet ready to end the night and Gina made them each another drink.
Gina entered there bedroom with fresh drinks and James had laid out a "treat" for them on the table.
Every now and then James and Gina enjoyed doing a little bit more than just alcohol.
It was fun to experiment some with James. This was a new adventure for Gina and she was game to do just about anything with her Leo Lover.
Gina loved the way cocaine affected her mood when she was with James.
It was like a sex drug to Gina and she was totally transported into some sexual deviant with an intense sexual appetite when she's with him.

They each did a couple lines while they finished their drinks and poured a couple more.
Gina could feel the coke in her blood stream now and it was making her feel warm and in the mood to be touched.
Along with the effects of the booze, she was feeling good and reached over turning on some music.
James was feeling about the same way and started running his hands up her top and squeezing her tits.
She turned to him and he kissed her hard and deep groping her ass in his hands as she straddled his lap.
He pulled off her top and her bra forcefully and groped her large tits in his hands and shoved his face into them.
Biting her nipples softly as she moaned. His tossed her over his lap and onto the bed were he dove on top of her kissing her hard.
His hands went into her hair and he pulled her head back, kissing her neck, driving her wild and then back up to meet her lips again.
She returned the kiss in a fever of excitement. They rolled around the bed making out and exploring each other with there hands.
Gina lowered her hand down to his jeans and felt his cock hardening against her hand.
She squeezed his cock hard and James moaned. He sunk his teeth gently into her neck and it sent shivers down her back, as she fumbled at his zipper to release him.
How she loved the way his cock felt so big and smooth in her hand as she stroked the head softly.
His face buried in her hair, he made soft noises of pleasure. Then he suddenly pulled her hand away, pushing her onto her back.
He reached down and pulled off her jeans, lifting her leg and proceeding to lick his way down her thigh stopping for a moment to look up at her and smile wickedly.
Biting into the material off her panties he used one strong hand and ripped them off her in one smooth motion.
He touched her clit so softly with his tongue, moving in swirls, teasing so gently it sent waves of warmth through her body, she moaned loudly " Oh Wow, yes"
The cocaine had done its work and everything James did to her was felt more intensely throughout her entire body. The slightest touch like a feather, was intensified.
She was totally relaxed in his hands and he was free to explore her body.
He took his time with his face in her pussy pleasing her with deep strokes between her slit and softly sucking on her clit.
It was driving her wild and her hips gyrated up and down at the shear pleasure making her moan and call out his name. " Oh God James, Yes James"
Gina could almost not stay still his tongue was like an electric current on her clit and she clenched the bedsheets moaning.
He gripped both his arms around her thighs tightly and sucked her pussy until she screamed out "YES, Oh Fuck Yes....Im Cuuuummmmming!
As she exploded her entire body shuddered and James held her legs tight, lunging his tongue into her wet throbbing pussy as she came,  the intense feelings from the orgasm , mixed with the coke made it unbearable and she squirmed to get away, wanting his cock now.
Letting go, James sat up taking a breath and reached for a sip of his drink. While Gina recovered from her mind blowing orgasm,  James had other ideas.
He stood up and pulled down his jeans with his back turn away from her and lean over himself doing something to his cock.
When he turned around in front of Gina she saw that he had put a long line of coke accrossed the length his cock and said " Can you take it all baby?"
Loving a challenge Gina did just that and took it all, licking the rest with her tongue as James watch in lust.
She looked up into his eyes and smiled as she twirled her tongue over the head of his cock, then took him in her mouth and slid his cock to the back of her throat repeating this smoothly several times. She withdrew and slid her tongue down the back of his shaft and sucked his balls into her mouth in one swift motion, rolling them gently off her tongue. Then back up his shaft again and stopped at the head to suck it harder. James was moaning now "Oh yeah baby, suck that fucking cock" You love sucking on that big cock don't you". James had his hands holding her head and guiding it faster up and down his cock, then slamming his cock hard into her mouth and holding it as deep as it would go until she made a choking sound. It drove him wild to feel his dick that far in her mouth. "Oh yeah , that's the way baby. Take all of my fat cock" " Oh Gina Im gona fuck you good, Im going fuck your tight asshole" Gina had his ass gripped in her hands squeezing each tight muscle as she drove her mouth over his cock again and pulled him into her mouth over and over aggressively. James had his head back making inaudible sounds of pleasure. His words turned her on even more even though she didn't believe he would. She hadn't let James go there. It had always been a painful thought and Gina had always shunned him away from that.

Gina laid back in the bed and James took her ankles and spread her legs apart, running both hands down her legs and over her pussy spreading her lips wide open and sat the head of his cock just in the entry rubbing it softly back and forth teasing her. "Oh gimme that cock baby " Gina begged " I want to feel you in me".
He stuck in only the head at first, making her beg for it and she said "  Fill me with your cock ". James slid his cock all the way in 3 fast strokes and pulled out again making her squirm. Again he repeated this move teasing. He pulled back again and leaned in licking her clit again driving her crazy, she wanted his cock so badly.
Then he reached around and rubbed a finger covered in lube over her asshole. Moaning softly she let him explore. James slid a finger into her ass and she groaned loudly in pleasure. Gina was in heaven as James pushed his finger in and out of her tight asshole while sucking on her clit at the same time.
He pulled her body down to him on the bed, spreading her legs around him. Tucking a pillow up under her ass to raise her up to meet his throbbing cock waiting and feeling very turned on and relax she let James do what he wanted.
Gina was calm as James lubed his cock and positioned it over her asshole. Slowly Gina pushed her ass down over the head of his cock, relaxing her asshole and working it into her, moaning "Oh My God"  She felt the searing ring of fire as the fat head his cock entered her ass. She cried out in pain "shhh relax, its ok "James coaxed as his thumb grazed over her clit, distracting her and making her moan. He pushed his cock in deeper and Gina's eyes opened and rolled back in waves of pleasure and pain. He filled her asshole with his engorged cock and pumped it in and out of her asshole slowly.
The lube helped his cock slid in easier and Gina was surprised how much she loved it, as James pumped his cock in and out of her groaning and grunting in euphoria at how good and tight her asshole felt on his fat cock. Gina yelled out " Oh God James your cock feels so fucking huge in my ass" " Oh my Fucking God, Fuck my ass Baby, FUCK ME!"
James grabbed her and rolled her over up onto her knee's and Gina complied sticking her ass in the air for James to fuck saying " You want that tight ass hole baby, Fuck my asshole hunny, fuck it hard" She gripped the bed post for leverage and drove her ass back over his cock hard with each thrust he gave.
He grabbed her hips and fucked her yelling her name driving his thick shaft in and out of her ass faster, making slapping sounds as he drove it into her.  His head was spinning it felt so fucking good and he was yelling " Yeah , take that fucking cock in your ass baby , Take it all"!
Gina felt a wave of pleasure she had never known and over whelming urge to cum from a place she never knew existed. A wave ran through her entire body.
She rubbed her clit hard as James fucked her ass making the feeling so intense. She was bucking her ass over james cock in spasm's wanting more. Gina exploded in a thunderous orgasm in her ass and her clit just as James let out a growl like an animal possessed and blew his load filling Gina's asshole! They both cried out loud in pleasure.

Just then a woman's voice cut through the air awaking them from there erotica by screaming "Shut the fuck up and close the dam window!"
It was the lady next door on her back porch standing almost under their bedroom window that had been left open all night.

James and Gina lay spent, laughing to themselves.
" I think her husband should bend her uptight ass over and fuck her really good, Gina exclaimed with a sultry laugh, as they curl up together and fell asleep smiling and spent in each others arms.{/right}{/center}
© Copyright 2011 ScarletteGypsy (scarlettegypsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754410-2-Leos-Roar--3-The-Neighbors-Frustration