*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754403-2-Leos-Roar-1--The-Lunch-Break
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1754403
This is an Adult Erotic Short story in a series...watch for more to come.
Episode One of  2 Leo's Roar   
The Lunch Break

Being an insiatable and highly sexual creature a true redhead finds ways to satisfy her desires creatively.
Her imagination can soar with sexual thoughts daily and intence fantasies.
On this particular morning she awoke and laid there after he left for work, thinking about his strong hands and hard body.  The way it feels pressed up against hers, the feel of his hard muscles under her soft hands when she rubs his back.  It had been a few days since they had connected and she was full of sexual tension. She was letting her mind wonder and she was hungry for his body next to hers. She wondered when he would be home and started to fantasize about things she wanted him to do to her later. She played out a image in her mind that made her smile. She loves the way his cock feels as it grows in her mouth. Wishing he would come home early and take her right then and there on the living room carpet or the kitchen table, wild and uninhibited. Thoughts of his strong hands touching her all over and exploring her body tenderly, softly, loving every inch of her. It was really turning her on.

Unknowing to her, that morning as he worked he was also thinking of her and what he wanted her to do.  Reaching for another handful of nails,  thoughts of her wet mouth stirred him as his hammer pounded nails into the wood in a rhythmic bang and the images entered his mind of her " Good Morning Hot Coffee Blow jobs". He slid his hand down to his jeans and felt himself growing hard against his hand, he closed his eyes, griping his hard cock for a moment imagining himself deep in her throught. He loved the way her hair flowed over his stomach while she was going down on him seductively and it made him feel like no other when she looks up lustfully right into his eyes with the head of his cock in her mouth. Knowing by the way her tongue is playfully twisting, sucking and licking around his cock, that she is loving what she doing to him also. He also loves the way her hot tongue feels when she tenderly sucks on his balls and after a smooth shave. The best feeling to him how ever, is when she takes him down hard as deep as it will go and holds it there so he feels the head of his cock throb deep in her throat  just as he blows a hot load of cum down into her mouth. But its just before that moment that he fights the over whelming feeling of grabbing her head and slamming his cock further down, squeezing the base of his cock to engorge it even thicker, fucking her mouth hard, choking her with his fat cock.
He was turning himself on to much and was having a hard time concentrating on his work and forced the sexual thoughts from his mind so he could get his work done and get home to her. He was working late again that day.

That afternoon she was feeling overly naughty and so she rolled herself a joint and snuggled down on the couch to read a book of womans sexual stories...tormenting herself, the stories were erotic and dirty. She was reading about two women, threesomes, bondage and kinky fantasies. 
It turned her on and she could feel the tingle starting between her legs as she shifted in the chair.
Feeling the marijuana flowing through her and relaxing her,  she reaches down and touches herself , feeling the wet warmth of her clit getting hard under her fingers as they softly explored. Then considering a long hot shower she climbs the stairs to her room.
She turns on the water and starts to undress. Stops for a moment and looks at herself in the mirror and runs her hands seductively over her naked breasts, wishing they were in his hands. She steps into the shower and stands there letting the hot water pour over her head and shoulders and feeling the hottness run down her body and the warmth flowing over her. Thinking of the stories she had read and of him and his powerful hands touching her as she lathers herself up with a soapy sponge and feels herself growing hotter.  She reaches up and takes the shower handel down then adjusts the water pressure of the shower pik. She starts running it over her body....

Back at work he is feeling hungry and breaks for lunch , going out to sit in his truck. He bites into his sandwich and thinks about the next phase in the work he is doing.  He eats his lunch then he rolls himself a joint and has a few puffs to give him some motivation for the afternoon. As he sits there toking his joint His mind goes back to what he was thinking about earlier and he cant help but get aroused again. Feeling his cock growing harder again, this time he unzips his pants and lets his cock loose from its tight confines. He carelessly takes a quick look around to see if anyone's outside. Then he looks down and admires his large cock and how hard it is as thoughts of her mouth wrapped around it make him horny. He relaxes his body and puts his head back on the seat stroking his cock as he thinks about getting blown by her hot mouth taking him deep. He pumps his cock in his hand as he thinks of how she takes him in her mouth with long deep strokes, teasing his cock. He strokes harder wanting to feel the back of her throat on the head fo his hard cock. Rubbing the head of his dick harder imagining her tongue sucking the head of his cock hard like she does. He can feel the blood flowing and the arousing sensation in his groin as he gets closer to orgasm. He wishes he had taken her to work with him so that she could take this hot load soon to cum and swallow it. It increases his excitement to know that he is the only man to ever get her to swallow or take it so deeply. It pleases him and excites him to no end, knowing that she lets him do almost anything to her and be rough when he wants to be. Its turns him on to know that she is so insaitable and is always ready and willing to let him have his way and take out all of his sexual aggressions with her.  Taking longer and faster strokes now he climbs further to cumming. Thinking, tonight he will go home and give her a good long fucking. He almost feels bad jacking off, but knows that if he holds out now being so horny that he will cum too fast tonight and he wants to make it last. She loves when he takes his time playing with her, touching her softly, kissing her neck and teasing her,  because it brings her to multiple orgasms.
His thoughts have taken him to climax now and his cock gushes its cum all over his hand...he wishes again that her mouth was around it to lick it clean.

She's at home in the shower still and slowly washes off the soapy lather from her body, feeling the water jets hard on her skin and lowers it down her body slowly between her legs feeling its power penetrate her pussy, filling the walls inside her. Its fills her and the hot water runs down her legs as she moans in delight. Moving the shower head back and forth she feels the hard water spray as it hits her clit and she jolts in pleasure, moving it back and forth. She imagines that its him who has slid into the shower with her and is cupping her ass in his hands and her clit in his mouth. She moans harder as the feeling gets more intense. She rocks her hips back and forth thinking of his mouth as she hovers the shower wand over her pussy and clit. Then letting the water penetrate inside her again imagining that he has entered her from behind and is fucking her against the shower wall. The image causes intence feelings and shes coming close to climax. Teasing herself she stops her climax and moves the shower head up over her body letting the hard spray hit her nipples and it makes her jump in a slight pain and pleasure. Considering that she really wants to get off on his cock she deside's to hold the climax and tease herself the rest of the day knowing that she will have a very powerful orgasm with him tonight if she waits.  She rinses off the soap from her body and steps out of the shower toweling herself dry and wondering what he will do to her tonight..... she considers calling him to tempt him with sexy thoughts of tonight's adventure.

Anticipation throughout the day is sometimes more exilerating, the thrill of the imagination and sexual build up as you wait for it.
They both can not wait for tonight.
© Copyright 2011 ScarletteGypsy (scarlettegypsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754403-2-Leos-Roar-1--The-Lunch-Break