*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752450-The-Short-Story-of-Sarah-Moris
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1752450
The story of Sarah Moris (AKA the half-Egyptian one) and her holiday that turned to chaos.
One day, Sarah went on holiday, and she over-packed somewhat. She actually brought the whole planet with her. This was a very traumatic time for her, as, having packed her home, she had nowhere to go. Fortunately, she found sanctity in the world of the übergigawatts, and had many fun times together with them.

Eventually, the people of planet Earth realised they had been packed and this irritated them. They freed themselves and placed the blame on the übergigawatts. They went to war.

The war raged for several years, until Sarah finally came clean and told the world whatb she had done. For some reason, they forgave her, and made peace with the übergigawatts. Sarah packed up the Earth and returned it to its original position and they all lived happily ever after.
© Copyright 2011 Mitchell Jills Shazia (mitcfest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752450-The-Short-Story-of-Sarah-Moris