*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751191-A-New-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1751191
A man expressing his love, excitement, and appreciation for the new woman in his life..
In light of this most delightful development in my life, I have no choice but to thank God for His giving...who would've ever expected Him to send me you, at a time when true love is so dearly needed....through your gentleness and sincerity I can truly set my heart at ease knowing I share the company of a fully realized woman...Dare I look into those soft brown eyes and allow myself to witness a future so bright the dark corners of hurt and scorn in my heart are eradicated by effervescence of love erupting leaving only peace and serenity in it's wake...Visions of the future can often be cloudy but the pleasantness of your voice that has been delicately etched into my memory gives me unprecedented clarity and conviction of years to come of me still gazing into those same chasms of affection and adoration...But let's not get ahead of ourselves because the future is still so far away, and there's no time like the present so let's live in these moments because we wouldn't want it to past us...Your love is truly a divine gift, it is the soothing balm to my burns left by that of an old flame, and from the care and understanding of your touch I can feel no shame, and from the fervor of your words I can sense no game, you don't see a man whose ready to be tamed, in fact your just ready to say his name....Sweet lady, I've never been a player but I'm far from being lame and you're quite the piece of work so don't expect me to play games...But don't fret, for I'm a grown man and I know how to take my time, as you begin to relax and start to unwind, I sit back and chill as we enjoy the evening sipping on wine, some would say you're fine, some would call you a dime, but I won't stop until I make you mine... “Just wait girl, can't nobody do it like me...” Yeah, I'm sure you've heard that line, but I'm not in the business of telling beautiful lies, only to leave you with a disappointing surprise...but I intend to have my lips merge with your inner thighs and as I get closer to your center I'm thrilled by the anticipation of your sighs as your level of passion heightens so does the urges of my inner titan. I've never been one to beg and plead but I've always been the one whose eager to please, and who better to please than this alluring woman whose captured my heart...and as your nurturing hands glide across my body not only to I know you accept this notion of love but that you intend to share your on notion, from the moment I felt your tongue in the center of my back I was paralyzed with ecstasy but before I could allow myself to succumb to your overwhelming passion, I still had the joyous task of expressing the love I have in my heart for you, using the tools that God Himself has given me, specifically for this task...as I go down to the center of your love and sample the sweet fruit thereof, I reawaken your paradise when I give it the kiss of life, only to beat it to death, but wait a min and catch you're breathe, because I plan to be gentle and tentative, I don't intend on destroying anything...In fact I want to build up the pressure so that your juices simmer and boil and once we get to cooking the sweet aroma of our love will be in the air, and on our tongues will be the sweet remembrance of our love in the form of a thin layer, and though we created a magical night for the two of us it clearly devastated your hair...Woman you are such a valuable treasure I have to ask that you be fair, and all that I ask is that you share...Share your mind, share your body, and share your heart....I'll do the same, and with this bond nothing could tear us apart....This is most definitely a new experience for me, and though I'm willing face it, my mind tells me I should be afraid embrace it....But we'll put our faith in Him above because Lord knows....It's time for a New Love.....

Jeremy Cole © Copyrighted. 2010
© Copyright 2011 PoeticKing (poeticking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751191-A-New-Love