*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750034-Love-at-first-sight
by jaywah
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1750034
I saw her the first time and i knew that she was the 'ONE' in my heart....
Every time i was going back from school , i would blindfold myself until i reached my destination---HOME.
One day , i was going back from school and i met a pretty girl at the bus stop. I was totally captivated by her and i could not remove my sight from her. She was too pretty. We looked at each other in the bus and i felt shy. Our hearts were like souls-joined. One the way home , we kept looking each other. I was not willing to depart from the bus . Normally , i would stand a minute before the bus arrived my house. But for this time , i stood when the bus completely arrived to my house. She gave me a beautiful smile. I was happy the whole day. I tried to meet her again at the bus stop but she was not there for several days. But i did not give up because i knew that we were destined to be with. And my wish came true , i met her the next day . I tried to get her hand phone number and she gave it to me. I was happy !! I called her for the first time and it caused a big problem for me. When i called her , i greeted her in phone and she laughed me that i was old-fashioned. I did not care about that because love is generous. And i continued to speak , i asked her about her academic and she answered me she was a lazy girl. Zzz ?? My mind started to think whether she was fooling me or she was telling the truth ? And i asked another question - Are u fooling me ?? She answered " YES" . I was totally shocked and disappointed with her. -Are u love me?- i said. -No way !! I am just fooling you dude- she said. I cut off the line and i went to sleep. So every time i was going back from school , i always laughed by her and her friends. This story tells us that we can't believe anyone especially girls , because we don't know them . I told myself , I WOULD NOT GOT lied by anyone again.
© Copyright 2011 jaywah (jwah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750034-Love-at-first-sight