*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748023-romance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Dark · #1748023
romance and darkness
Janey looked at Markus with distaste as he came up to her desk. what did he want? and why did he come to her? Janey huffs.
Markus smiles kindly, he had fallen in love with Janey but she refused to like him back. thats ok he could get her when ever he wanted. not only did he have the power to but he was holding back. he knew that she knew that. he was the guy all the girls came after.
Janey asks Markus what he wants as he opens his mouth to speak. she hands him a pencil and looks back at her book. she didnt want to deal with him today or any other day. Markus stays at her desk and takes her hair gently in his hand. Janey shivers. "the creep." she thought. Markus smiles and walks off. the reaction he wanted.
Markus sits at his seat and smiles as he reads his book as well. it was only a matter of minutes. Markus waited for five minutes and looked back at Janey's seat. why hadnt she gotten up to talk to him? Markus groans as he looks at her sleeping form. typical of Janey, immune to his powers of woman wooing. Markus sighs and reads his book.
Janey wakes up just as the bell is about to ring and collects her stuff. she couldnt believe the nerve of Markus, touching her hair like that, so gentle and kind. he had a lot of nerve even talking to her.
Markus watches Janey walk off down the hall and sighs. Markus follows after, he had the unfortunate luck of getting the same exact schedule as Janey. Markus makes his way in the class room and sits in his seat.
Janey is getting grilled about something she didnt do as Markus walks in. Janey looks longingly at him as he stares at the board deep in thought. He was smiling and holding his pencil by his face flicking it between his fingers. Why did she have to fall in love with him.
Markus sees Janey staring at him and winks. He loved how she would glare at him and huff when ever he smiled her way.
© Copyright 2011 r.j. brown (finfin_93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748023-romance