*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740038-Future-Recollection
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1740038
This item is mainly about rejection and letting go of the false hope.
It’s always the reasonably conceivable inference that is the least palatable.... however it’s the sour taste of the inference that necessitates a need for the remote prospect of an opposing conjecture…. It’s called hope. I can only hope that you come to your senses, even though your idiocy exceeds all reasonable bounds and continues to grow exponentially, our minds personify synchronicity that is why I can recall our future together so vividly, you ask how I can “recall” an eventuality? I see a future in you that your denial alters into a distant memory, tragically, depicted in your mind as a fallacy, painfully; I must accept that this was never meant to be, this isn’t Aeronautics, its actually Plane to see…your dissent is turning a single sided venture into a trilogy. But screw it, sometimes there are many versions of a single eventuality…. You see attractive features manifest themselves in different vessels inevitably, now I recall a different kind of future in you… one that doesn’t involve me.
© Copyright 2011 Solice777 (solice999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740038-Future-Recollection