*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736908-Broken-Apart
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1736908
Something I just wrote, nothing special. It is a fiction story.
"Rediculous..." The heavy metal iron gates shut with a loud clanking sound, just as he was about to reach them. His body slammed headlong into the intertwined mass of steel before him. He fit his fingers through the fence-like holes, shaking the gate and cursing at his luck. Turning his gaze behind him, the same form that was following him through the school halls all this way came into sight once more. The form was that of an adult male, dressed in a suit without a single wrinkle, and rounded silver lined glasses that cast a glare into the young mans eyes.
'Hurry, I've got to hurry!' His mind raced, the figure of the man grew larger the closer he came. Vision blurring, he attempted to scale the gate, feeling at any cost, escape was his number one priority. The wall acended at least thirty feet up, barbed wire was positioned around the top all the way around the place. " I can do this...I can do this..." He breathed heavily, pulling his lightweight body up and up and up. "Get doem from there. Escape doesn't suit you." The man was below him now, looking up at his progress with his lips drawn up in a faint smirk. The boy slowly turned his gaze downward, this proved fatal for his plan. A gasp escaped him as his fingers let go of the gate, he plummeted fifteen feet in a daze.
"This place is rediculous..." His voice was grim, layered with uneven hatred and other jumbled emotions that painted themselves across his anger filled face, his burning irises and stiffened body that held so much stress captive inside. "Can you tell me why that is?" The therapist asked without feeling, without emotion, without remorse nor care in whole world. The child staring at him with a thick icy glare remained silent on the whole matter. "Can you tell me why that is?" She asked again, her legs crossed as she tapped a pencil against her red wood desk. "Tell me." These words made the young man seeth with childish rage, his small hands curled into tight fists covered with bandaids and unwrapped cuts and bruises. This was the same for the rest of him. "This school should be burned down, and all of you with it."
"That's quite enough." The heavy metal door to the therapy office creaked open on its old hinges. A man in his thirtys stepped into sight, his glasses once more causing a sickening glare in the boys eyes from the sun that leaked in through the dirt spattered windows. The woman stood, nodding her head in response to the mans short order, leaving the room she gave the angered boy one last looking at with her hawk eyes before dissapearing from sight. "Now then," The man started, sitting in the womans place. "I don't want to see your mug. Why don't you just leave me be and go drill into someone elses life why don't yah..."
"Young man don't run your mouth like that. There are prices to pay for insolence. You especially." His grey irises pierced the young mans blue ones with the inner secrets of his stone hearted personality. "But Dad!-" The boy was cut off. "Shut up." The child obeyed. "Now, like I was going to tell you. Your going to be transfered, to a differant facility and I want you to be on your best behavior. So nothing like this today." For the first time he showed some kind of emotion, leaning back in the leather chair, sighing heavily, his hands going into the pockets of his white coat. "I'll miss you." The child answered, a small twitching at the corner of his mouth. "Of course you will." The mans hand rose and landed on the boys head, leaving it there for a long time before it was time to leave and say their goodbyes.
© Copyright 2010 The Whelp (whelp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736908-Broken-Apart