*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735464-prison-break
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1735464
here's a stroy of a mutant who tries to escape his childhood jail
Prison break


         I’ve been locked up in MSPFM for nearly all my life. I’m 35 now and I’ve been in here since I was about twelve years old. The reason I'm in this big hole in the ground is because I have this crazy ability that allows me to "grab" things. Grabbing means that I can reach my hand into a computer image and bring it into reality. so say if I wanted to blast a hole in your face about four inches bigger than a football then I would go to an army surplus website and scroll down to a shotgun and then reach into the screen and pull it out.

         Or that what these goons thought I might do and decided to lock me in here. But life in this cage isn’t so bad, it’s almost like I’m not even in prison. I get to lay around on these huge couches that would make a plush doll look like a piece of hardwood flooring, I get to eat some really good food like macaroni and cheese, steak, hamburgers, and whatnot. If I manage to make friends in this place then I could hang over at their cells, talk with them in the courtyard, and generally have a good time.

         Even though I am able to ‘grab’ things from any screen, the wardens actually give me a computer in my cell. The reason they let me have a computer is because, over the years I have become accustomed to living in this facility for so long that I have started to call this place home. And since this place is almost like my home, I use my power to help either the jailers when they are patrolling the grounds or I help the wardens run the compound.

         And the cool part about my power is it doesn’t only work on things that exist. I have this program that lets me make 3-D models of anything, and if I label everything enough and explain what that button does or what that extra layer over the chest is for, then I can ‘grab’ it and it will work. The guards that patrol the elemental block have thanked me so many times with the suits that I have made for them.          

As I explained to you guys before, life in here isn’t too bad. But as we all know, even if you live in the most extraordinary places on earth, it can get boring if you can’t leave. And that is where the story really starts.










CHAPTER ONE: THE MOTIVE


© Copyright 2010 aspiringauthor (newbiestroy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735464-prison-break