*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733461-An-odd-gang
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1733461
A short story about an odd gang of four in a distant land.
An Odd Gang
In a distant land, where the moon rises in a full bloom, like a white rose at the peak of it's beauty,and the sun sets behind snowy mountains, seeking a den against the star spangled night, there was a small village, hidden beneath the highest mountain. In this village, made up of wooden houses, surrounded by dense, dark tree's almost like village guardians, there was a inn, slightly larger than the other houses, that was emitting laughter and light from inside it's room.
Inside the inn, people laughed and danced to the music that was flowing like their wine. A old pair of friends, both drunk, sat at the bar, each making claims of how the parties were much better in their younger days. A group of young Romeo's tried valiantly to entice a pretty waitress. A band of musicians,armed to the teeth with instruments and musical knowledge, plucked strings and slapped drums to the delight of the crowd. In the far corner, accompanied by both shadow and mystery, sat the Odd Gang.
One was Asian, his dark hair gelled back,his long trench coat was the colour of the night, speckled with mud,a old western revolver shrouded by the coat. The next was an Albino, his perfect white skin putting snow to shame. His green eyes fixed on the tea before him, the silver cup, in which it was served in, was rusted in comparison with his dagger.
Beside him sat a woman, long Victorian dress surprisingly clean considering the dirt on her company's garments. She was beautiful like a goddess and as graceful as a fairy of the wind. Her hidden blade was kept in a adorned holster, like a rose with a deadly thorn. The last was asleep, empty, knocked over wine goblets would allow a guess why. He unattractively snored while loose hair fell over his scar splitting his face like a cracked mirror. One hand lay limp and dead by his side, the other rested on his Katana.
this only an introduction. Simply to whet your appetite and because I thought of the idea there. Tell me what you think and Ill have a full story up soon
© Copyright 2010 Christian (chris.mchugh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733461-An-odd-gang