*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728446-Git-Guzzlers-Gigantic-Goblin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1728446
Black Orc Brewery Option
When the orc shaman Shiznit acquired the secrets of brewing beer, he made a great trek to the original bugman's brewery, now run (pathetically) by Git Guzzler, the goblin who'd originally organized the destruction that became legend. Git Guzzler, being the brilliant goblin he was, realized that shiznit outnumbered him and his forces 5 to 1. and shiznit's orcs were bigger than his goblins. lots bigger.
therefore, Git begrudginly gave up control of the brewery, and became somewhat recluse, exchewing expeditions into the surrounding area, or even extreme drinking in many of the halls. instead, he holed himself up in a shack with several barrels of ale, some scrap metal, gears, tanks, and other bits and bobs, and with the aid of his two loyal gnobs, began his work.
months later (or something), after those who hadnt forgotten about him thought he was dead, Git emerged from his shack in a grand spectacle of power and enginuity. He had, in this time, built a machine twice as large as an orc, and four times as strong, powered by steam and other stuff. Shiznit himself was so impressed that he coupled with Git and refined the work over a short period of time (which in orc terms means shoving git out and taking things apart before destroying the suit and remaking it).
thus was born Git Guzzler's Gigantic Goblin, a mechanized armor suit powered by steam and brewery waste, capable of massive destruction.

Git Guzzler's Gigantic Goblin
pts: 250

m 4
ws 5
bs 3
s 7
t 7
w 3
i 3
a 4
ld 7

Warmachine: Git Guzzler's Gigantic Goblin adheres to all rules of warmachines, and may be targetted as one. it is piloted by Git Guzzler and two gnob engineers. additionally, it is opperated by characters, so it may move, charge, march and attack in a similar manner.

Blow Torch: one of the more relevant changes made by Shiznit, the Gigantic Goblin's left arm is capable of spraying flamable brewery waste over a great area. 1/game, the suit may spit a cone of flame. center the breath weapon template at the Gigantic Goblin's base. Any model touched by the cone must suffer a s4 hit with no armor saves allowed.

Gnob Crew: each part of the gigantic goblin is controlled by a seperate engineer. whenever the gigantic goblin takes a wound, roll a d6 to see which gnob has been killed.
1-2: Righty the Right Arm Gnob has been killed in the heat of battle. The Gigantic Gnob's main weapon arm is disabled, and as such, the crew must improvise in close combat. The Gigantic Goblin's ws is reduced to 3 and attacks are reduced to 1.
2-3: Git Guzzler has met his violent end. The main pilot of the goblin, Git is in charge of pointin the thing in the right direction. the gignatic goblin may not march or charge, and moves 4" according to the deviation template.
5-6: Lefty the Left Arm Gnob is splooged! the left arm controls the flame spittin. if the gigantic goblin may not us the blow torch for the rest of the game.
© Copyright 2010 Eaden McEwan (eaden_mcewan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728446-Git-Guzzlers-Gigantic-Goblin