*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724720-Critiqueorg-Expands-to-All-Genres
by aburt
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1724720
Critique.org was the first workshop on the web. I've expanded it to include every genre.
To celebrate Critters' 15th anniversary as the first writers' workshop on the web, www.Critique.org has expanded beyond science fiction and has opened up free workshops for every genre of writing (and every creative non-writing activity -- music, photography, web design, etc.).

Critique.org is now a family of 16 workshops:

        Writing:

        Science fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
        Mainstream and Literary Fiction
        Mystery, Thriller, and Action/Adventure
        Romance
        Adult Fiction
        Westerns
        Comics, Graphic novels, Manga, etc.
        Script, Screenplay, and Stageplay Writing
        Kids Books (all ages, for or by kids, ages 0-18)
        Non-Fiction (any kind, any subject - books, blogs, press releases, scholarly articles, school papers, opinions, reviews, technical, business, history, health, family, politics, religion, humor, you name it)


        Non-writing:

        Video and Film
        Music and Audio (performance, songwriting, etc.)
        Photography
        Art, Painting, Drawing, etc.
        Apps and Software
        Website Design
        (And if it isn't on the list we can add it)

Everyone is welcome, no matter what skill level -- our 10,000 members cover the range from newbie to seasoned pros.  So come on in, as long as your goal is to improve and write or create at a professional level.

To that end, Critters has perfected a unique sort of "Critters process," which emphasizes in-depth and courteous critiques from a wide range of reviewers.  This has proven very successful at helping creative folks improve their craft.

We'd love to help you too; and perhaps best of all, it's completely free.

For info or to join us, visit:  http://Critique.org
© Copyright 2010 aburt (andrewburt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724720-Critiqueorg-Expands-to-All-Genres