*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719458-Urban-legend-Painful-Crush
by Oscar
Rated: E · Prose · Mystery · #1719458
urban legend
In Honolulu, Hawaii there is an urban legend about a hunted house and a ghost that kills girls. Many people believe this is true but you have to judge it by yourself.

The story is about a boy named John Maua. He was a very weird guy; everyone who knew him thought he was very weird and even bizarre. He had a strange fanatic touch that left everyone frightened. John didn’t talk too much; he was consumed in his own world. He thought that thinking too much was bad, but he just liked to think, it was his hobby. He thought that maybe there was no reason that would justify life, but in his own wonderful and timeless world of fantasy it was a pleasure to live like him, without fear, without shame. The boy always heard questions, he listened but he didn’t answer, the boy analyzed them, and resolved them, but he didn’t speak, perhaps he got lost in his memory or perhaps his words were lost in the past. Nobody knew what the boy thought, the only thing that people knew was that the boy was insane, and by insane they meant that the boy just wanted to find a world without nasty societies, a world of fantasy and liberty, a world of constant happiness.

The boy moved everyone, except one girl. “The boy knows everything, and the boy thinks that he finally found the girl of his dreams. He thinks that that girl is the one that no human been with mental problems would ever find, with those virtues that not everyone has, with that love and wisdom that only God has.” The girl was absolutely beautiful, tantalizing and bewitching. John was totally in love with her. The girl had an astonishing smile, appealing eyes, and an immaculate laugh. Her long black hair lured everyone. She was the girl of the eternal smile. Her eyes contained an absorbing bright star which reflected perfect and perpetual lights, an idol of wisdom, a desire, something big and unusual that was hidden inside her. John really loved her, and he would have done anything for her. One day John heard the girl talking about him, she was wondering how on Earth a girl like her could ever look for a boy like John. She just kept repeating that John was insane, horrible and a total disgrace for the human race. The girl had broken John’s heart. He became very depressed and didn’t want to go to school. He became a savage. He was consumed in his world of madness and fantasy more than ever. He didn’t go to school, so he stayed at home for a long time. One day John’s neighbors heard shouts and very weird noises coming from his house, so they called the police. When the police came into John’s house they saw two murdered bodies awfully killed on the floor, and they also found John’s body hanging from a thick rope in his room, what the police found unusual was that John was carrying a photo of the girl he fell in love with. The boy became so depressed that committed suicide, but before, he beastly murdered his own parents. John was insane. He had just become a madman.

Years later they put the house up for sale. The first family who stayed at the house said that there was a ghost protecting it and they could feel something especially weird inside John’s old room. Also, every family with an adolescent girl that had stayed at that house had suffered of unexplained disasters. Every girl that had stayed at the house had appeared drowned without a reason.

“The truth of life is a mystery, in which we have to discover that everything happens for a reason. We have to see life as a treasure and give thanks for what we have, because maybe one day you will regret not having the privilege of going to a better life”.



© Copyright 2010 Oscar (ofhidalgo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719458-Urban-legend-Painful-Crush