*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718411-Smile
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1718411
Summer Daley feels sad one day and when someone gives her a smile, she sends them back.
Summer Daley walked into school staring at her green neon converse. The halls were crowded and everyone was chatting about their fabulous winter breaks. Only Summer's hadn't been good at all. Her grandfather passed away on Christmas Eve and she was devastated. Her mom tried to cheer her up acting all happy and cheery, but you could tell she could barely hold it together herself. I mean her father just died it's not like she's going to be the happiest person on Earth.

Her grandfather was a role model to Summer. He used to be in the army and he's was always so happy and optimistic. They would have deep, emotional conversations about anything in the universe. He would always brighten up the room and was so smart. Summer used to think he knew everything. He was that kind of person who knew random things and described them in detail.

© Copyright 2010 Emma Lovewell (loveandpeace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718411-Smile