*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713688-IN-MY-EYES
by Kare
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1713688
I could not really understand what made her this special, but she meant everything to me
In my eyes, she was the most amazing creature I had ever seen.

 

Her black curious eyes would stare at me and my heart would melt with admiration. They certainly were the windows to her soul. I saw the love she had for me in them. She would look at me longingly and make me want to profess my love for her right then. I made a connection with her through those young beautiful eyes. She became special to me.



Her skin was dark and flawless. It was the signature of her beauty. Its shine brightened my days and brought me happiness. I longed everyday to see her, for she was like nothing I had ever seen before. She was attractive in her own kind of way. I yearned to touch her, to feel her soft skin with my own hands. She would come close to me and I would try to reach out to her. She was one of a kind.



Her little hands were the softest. She touched me and the feeling traveled deep down to my very own soul. Her touch was gentle. It was like a whisper, one that stayed in your head for only so long.She touched me as though she was afraid of me. She would pick me up and put me next to her bosom, and my heart would skip a beat. She made me feel very safe.



Her smile was the sweetest. Her lips were the softest and would curve into a very sweet smile when she saw me. This smile was just so heavenly. Everyday I wished for it, and when it came it always fulfilled me, but only for a while, then I would want some more. . She was very dear to me.



Her hair was the darkest I had ever seen, so dark and rich. she kept it in tiny little braids that fell up to the back of her neck. Sometimes, when she bent down to look at me, they fell into her face and she would push them back so gracefully. When she was very happy and danced all over the room, her braids would dance with her, jumping up and down with her.She was my joy.



She was the sweetest girl. She introduced me to a world I would have never known. She brought new feeling to me, feelings I would have never experienced if it weren't for her. She was the reason I longed for each new day. She gave me life. With her I was alive. I was not just another doll when she was around. and she was not just the Maid's daughter when she was with me. In my eyes, she was my happiness, she was my life, she was my role model. She was my sunshine.{/right}
© Copyright 2010 Kare (shekaza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713688-IN-MY-EYES