*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712760-Want-A-Girl-Wants
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1712760
Naughty school girl wanting her sexy teacher.
         Todays the day I told myself quietly its my sophomore year put your game face on. I just couldn't pretend that I was actually happy like all the rest of these poor cheerful souls. As my friends hugged and chatted cheerfully to each other I faded into the background becoming one with the background. All I wanted was to crawl back under quite little rock my dear parents pulled me from. Who would of known that my life was about be changed by one person, one heavenly man.          
Mr. Johnathan Ashely was every teenager girls dream come true, also he was my 1st period poetry teacher. One glance from him made my mind turn into a porn fest. I couldn't look at him without getting soak and wet in the middle of class. I was so ashamed but it felt so good and I wanted more from him then a fucking look. I and every girl and the damn school wanted him but they don't stand a change he's all mine.
During the whole day I couldn't stop thinking about him. School had came to an end I was still stuck at school waiting for my tutor. I just sat there staring at my adorable tutor, not really listening at a thing that came out of his mouth. He was a college boy good grades, a job, and a car he was my golden boy. He was starting to look really good enough to fuck.          
I knew what I was about to do was manipulating and wrong but I couldn't help it I was so horny from thinking about Mr. Ashely that I just needed to be fucked. I wanted it now and golden boy is going to give it to me. So I took action I pretended to drop my pencil under the table and crawled right into his lap. I caught him off guard he was abit nervous, afraid if being caught but I didn't care I knew what I wanted and I'm going to get it.          
To my surprise golden boy was already as hard as a rock, he was big I could barely wrap my lips around it. He relaxes and lets out a grunt as I suck harder while fingering myself. Then all of a sudden golden boy yanks me off the floor and bends over the desk ripping my panties off. He thrust his hard cock into my tight wet pussy over and over again it hurt so bad but it felt so good.          
I could barely stand up anymore but golden boy wasn't finish he wanted more but I had a enough of him. I tried to push him away but he caught my arms and pinned them behind my back. Pain shot up through my body making me even wetter more excited, I wanted him to hurt me some more. Most of all I wish this was Mr. Ashely's hard cock in my pussy but my golden boy will have to do for now. Harder and faster he goes thrusting himself deep inside of me. Of course it was good but I still couldn't stop wishing that it was Mr. Ashely who was fucking me.          
Then there he was Mr. Ashely standing in the doorway of the classroom staring wide eyed at the hot steamy sex scene taking place before him. He didn't stop us, he didn't pretend he didn't see anything and just walk away, he just stand there staring at us. Not us he was staring at me our eyes locked on each other I could see he also wished that it was him who was fucking me right now at that moment. I smiled back at him and he breaks away from his trance and closes the classroom door and hurries away. Finally I had him where I wanted him now all I had to do now is wait for him to come to me..
© Copyright 2010 Angelene Laksmono (hypersomnia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712760-Want-A-Girl-Wants