*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703389-When-it-Comes-to-an-End
Rated: E · Draft · Fantasy · #1703389
When 4 friends fight for there lives.....
"Don't be an idiot and just stand there..RUN!!!" As the world was slowly dying a painful death, the girls tried anything to stop it, but for all they knew....It was too late......
Violet, Ellie, Tabatha, and Andreena have been best friends since the day they were born. They are now all 17 and are considered the goddesses of there town. Violet has beautiful long golden blond hair with the most stunning facial features. Ellie has straight brown easy-blowing hair with those outrageous hazel eyes which can put a spell on you. Adreena has the best body with perfectly toned legs and barely noticeable abs which make her stomach flat. To go with her body she has luscious thick dark brown hair. Last but not least we have Tabatha. Tabatha has curly shiny bodacious hair and the sweetest smile. Her teeth glistened wherever she goes.
Now you see, Each of the girls are unique. They all have a certain charm to them and by charm, I mean power. Yes, were all magical. They have not yet discovered there full powers and what they can do, yet they all are very skilled and talented at what powers they do have.
The girls are allowed to use there powers for anything but must choose to use it for good. They do not use it free willed because, they think it is unnecessary.
Now there powers are put to the test in the most difficult challenge of all. Can they do it? I don't know. Will they risk everything?........Yes.
Our story begins at the Cavern of Medicine. It was a cool crisp autumn afternoon. Tabatha was volunteering at the Cavern of M.F.H. (medicine for honors). She had about an hour left then she was going to see a movie with Violet, Adreena, and Ellie. Then something came up and she had to stay a little longer so she told the 3 others to go without her.
"I'm sorry you couldn't come but hey look at the bright side, you have all the time you want next week. So I guess this hard work pays off!!" Ellie reasoned. "Haha yeah I guess. Well text me after the movie gets out and I'll meet you guys at Violets house." Tabatha responded. " 'mkay"
About 2 hours later the movie had ended and Tabatha was on her way to Violets house. On her way there things didn't seem right. Everyone was inside their houses looking out there windows as if something was about to happen. Something bad.
When Tabatha reached Violets house she retrieved the key from the hanging porcelain garden frog and unlocked the door. "Tabby!!!!!" Adreena greeted her with great satisfaction. "I texted you, why didn't you respond?" Adreena asked. "Oh. I'm sorry I haven't checked my phone since I reached the neighborhood." Tabby responded. "I don't know but all your neighbors are kinda acting weird. They all are inside and and staring out there windows all paranoid and what-not." ":Oh my neighbors are just freaks thats all. Nothing really to worry about." Violet said. "Well, I hope your right."Tabatha responded back wearily.
Well It was Friday and the girls wanted to have a girls night so they went to the mall for about an hour or two. While they were there Violet noticed some paranoid people there too, like at the coffee shop, there was a guy who stood there frozen like he were petrified.
"OMG! I want these shoes!"Adreena yelped. "Oh Adreena, If only you had the money. But you dont....because, o I dunno...You don't have a J-O-B!" Elie stated. "So, I can easily get one right here in this store!" Adreena
© Copyright 2010 music<3<3 (musicalness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703389-When-it-Comes-to-an-End