*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698269-A-lovers-loss
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Tragedy · #1698269
It is a sad story about my love. True but wanted to be not true.
I feel so helpless right now. I am drowning in dispair and longing to be fixed. My heart is broken and only the one that broke it can renew it. It might take forever, but I need it. I need to be in his arms and know that I am finally safe. I need to know that I am content and amazed by his beauty. I can no longer hide my love for him and my emtiness without him by my side. We were beautiful together. We were a perfect couple with secrets. We had alot of them. I knew he was seeing someone else but I couldn't let him go. I am fragile, not something that you can throw around and hurt. I am someone that needs to love and be loved in return. I need him to love me in return and not love her. He is content with not just one girl, but I am content with him just having me. He needs me, I need him. He knows that there is life in our relationship and that their is hope for us. So farewell for now.
© Copyright 2010 sabrinaville (sabrinaville at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698269-A-lovers-loss