*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695869-Transformation-Gun
by vreed
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1695869
One of the million stories about a transformation gun
Transformation Gun

It was a normal Saturday, you are just watching TV waiting for your girlfriend Tracy to come over. Your parents are gone for the week and left you in charge of the house and you are in your living room when you hear the doorbell ring. You go to answer the door and no one is there except for a brown package with your name on it. You pick up the package confused and curious about what could possibly be inside of it. You bring the package into the living room and begin to open it. When you first open the package you see a single sheet of paper that seemed like instructions for whatever was in the package.

The paper said:

Congratulations

You are now the proud owner of our new “Transformation Gun”! Instructions are quite simple you can change yourself, anyone, or anything around you into whoever or whatever you want. You can also add or remove aspects of things as well. Just select what you want something into on the key pad located on the gun or select the “Custom” and type what you want to change, add, or get rid of with the key pad and hit the “change” button to start the fun.

-Enjoy

At first you think there is no way that this is possible. You dig further into the box and find a small metal device that looks like a toy ray gun with a key pad attached to its back. You pick up the device and see that it is in fact the “Transformation Gun” that you just read about seconds ago. You look at the key pad and press the “ON” button causing the key to light up and a selection screen to come up above the keypad. The selection screen consisted of the choices of; “Transform”, “Add”, and “Custom”. You decide to joke around and try out the “device” to see if it really works. You select the transformation option, select to transform into a ball and point it at a lamp in the living room. You hit the change button and suddenly a stream of white light comes shooting out of the device and hits the lamp. Seconds later the stream of light stops and where the lamp once was there was now a shiny new red ball. You couldn’t believe your eyes as you slowly walk towards the ball your eyes transfixed on it. You pick up the ball and see that it does feel like a ball then you toss it against the floor and it bounced back to your hand just like a ball. You look at the ball and smile now that you know the device works you now think of the infinite possibilities.
Before you could think about your next step a warning suddenly popped on the selection saying that the beam can be reflected off of mirrors so be careful. This made you consider your next move and 5 minutes later you made your decision on what to do next.

You are in your bathroom with the transformation gun planning the next change. You were going to explore an area that was a curiosity for many men. You set the device to the transformation you wanted to turn into and pointed the device at your mirror and hit the “change” button and the beam of light hit the mirror then hit you sending a ripple of electricity running through you entire body causing you to fall down on the floor. You get up and look in the mirror to see if the transformation worked and you see that you haven’t changed at all. Right before you were about to go back downstairs you start to feel a tingle ripple through your body. You can feel your body start to change. You can feel your waist tighten, your chest expand, your face tighten up, and a great shock to your groin area. When you got up to look at yourself in the mirror again you see that you are no longer a guy but instead you are a women. You see that you have longer hair of the same color as your old hair, you now have breasts now that could be C or D cup breasts, and you check you lower area and in fact you have a pussy instead of a penis. At first you’re happy that the device worked then you were curious about your new body, but before you could start exploring your new body you hear the doorbell ring. At first you don’t know who could be at the door then you remember that your girlfriend Tracy was coming over. You freak out and quickly run to your room and grab a sweatshirt to hide your new breasts and a hat to tuck your hair into then you run downstairs to get the door and let Tracy in while you think how you will explain this to your girlfriend.

“Bryan are you there? Its me…Tracy.”
“Yah I’m here Tracy….Just give me a minute” you said realizing that your voice was now higher and more feminine.
“Bryan are you all right your voice sounds different?”
You open the door revealing your beautiful girlfriend Tracy. You and Tracy had been together for almost two years and she was a great girl who fit perfectly with you. She wasn’t just all looks even though had a body that most girls would kill for she was also very bright. She was a little taller then you by a couple inches and had a caramel skin.
When you opened the door you see that she is wearing short shorts, a tang top. That’s when you realize that its like 95 degrees outside making you blistering hot underneath your sweatshirt.
“Hey Tracy I’m a little sick, but you can still come in and we can hang out.”
“Okay, but why are you all covered up when its 95 degrees outside”
“I’ll explain inside”
As you and Tracy walk inside your living room you see that she notices the box the Transformation gun was in and picks up the instruction sheet that came with the box.
“Did you actually get this “transformation gun?”
“Yeah I did and it actually works believe it or not”
“Yah right…there is no way that a thing like this exists” Tracy said chuckling at the end of her phrase.
“By the way Bryan since we have the house to ourselves for the week shall we have some fun.” Tracy wasn’t a girl who played around when she wanted something she worked until she got it. You knew you couldn’t convince to stop and she would definitely notice a few differences.
“Tracy I don’t think I’m well enough to do that right now.”
“I don’t care….lets have some fun.” She says after she takes off your sweatshirt, but stops as she gets it off you definitely noticing your new packages on your chest.
“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!” Tracy says quickly backing up looking confused and panicked.
“No its me Tracy its Bryan I used the gun on myself how can I prove it to you!?!”
“Say something that only Bryan would know about me or I leave and call the cops”
You think really hard about something that only you would know and then it came to you.
“Last year you got a tattoo of a rose on you left breast near the right nipple. You got a rose because it is your favorite flower and was the first type of bouquet that I gave you and when you got the tattoo you had the tattoo artist be a girl and you would only let me in the room. When ever we make out you have me massage your right breast first so that I never forget about the tattoo.”
That one sent Tracy falling on the couch obviously feeling a little dizzy.
“Tracy are you okay?”
“Yah…Bryan just give me a minute to take it all in…so you used that transformation gun to turn yourself into a girl because you always wanted to be one?”
“NO NO NO… I was just curious about what it would be like to be girl. If you want me to change back I will”
“No you don’t need to…I am a little curious about something to.”
“What are yo….” Before you could finish Tracy started to kiss you.
You push her away and look at her confused.
“What are you doing Tracy!?!”
“Well Bryan you wanted to see what it was like to be a girl and I want to know what it is like to sleep with a girl.” Tracy says as she advances towards you showing off her breasts that were almost falling out of her tang top making you very weird in your groin area.
“So how bout it Bryan…you want to explore deeper into the experience of being a women?”
“Sur-r-r-e-e…hang on!” You run up stairs and grab the transformation gun and bring it down stairs.
“So that is the amazing gun huh?”
“Yah I thought that once we were done we could try out some other stuff.” Tracy smiled at you and you covered the windows and prepared to begin what would be a great week.

The next 5 minutes were some of the most pleasurable of your life. Tracy new things about the women body that no man could understand and no words could describe the things you two did together. You and Tracy were now laying on the couch naked exhausted from the things you did.
“Ha..Ha..So Bryan what do you think about being a girl?”
“Only three words…OH MY GOD!!”
“Tracy what do you think of sleeping with a girl?”
“Well being with a girl is nice but I think being with a guy would be better.”
“Want me to change back into a guy and we can do it the way you like?”
“Nah…I have a better idea”
You curiously watch Tracy walk over and pick up the transformation gun and mess with it obviously looking like a girl with a purpose. You see her smile as she seemed to have found what she was looking for and then pointed the gun at herself and activated the device causing the room to be filled with light. When you look at Tracy you see that the device worked almost instantly as you watched her slowly grow her own penis right above her pussy.
“Tracy!…what the hell are you thinking!?!”
“Well I am a little jealous that you get to experience both sides of the sex circle so I think its fair that I get to experience the male side.”
You stare at Tracy a little disturbed but you could feel yourself getting a little wet.
“I say that we start with a blow job since I given you several and I would like to know what it is like.”
Tracy shoves the cock in front your face and tries to get it in your mouth but you are unwilling to open your mouth.
“I like that your playing hard to get”
Tracy then plugs your nose with her hand and seconds later you had to open your mouth for a breath allowing her to shove her cock in your mouth. Tracy then begin to continually pull your head in and out.
“OHH God!!…So this is what a blowjob feels like! I feel like I m about cum!”
Seconds later you could suddenly feel your mouth fill with what you knew had to be cum. Tracy then let go of your head and fell back and you fell the opposite way coughing out cum.
“That was fantastic Bryan!! I can’t wait to try more.” Tracy said as she got back up moved towards you and spread legs apart.
“What the hell are you doing!?!”
“I m just giving you the entire treatment of the experience of being a women.” Tracy said as she shoved her cock into your pussy causing you to shiver and cry out.
“Ahhh Bryan your making such cute noises as I fuck you. I’m so in love with your pussy. I barley started and I am about to come.”
Soon you can feel your insides become very hot and see that you are both shivering with pleasure.
“Oh my gosh Bryan I couldn’t believe what it was like to be a man during sex.”
“At least it is over now…any ideas on what to do next.”
You look up and see Tracy holding the transformation gun again and shoots you with a beam of light. When the light dissipates you see that everything around is much bigger and you can’t seem to move.
“Ahhh Bryan you make such a nice bra”
Then you feel a rush of air as you see that Tracy picks you up and you notice she no longer has a cock and you fell her strap you on. You can feel her breasts nuzzled firmly in the cups that make up your body. Tracy walks over to a mirror and you can now see that you are in fact a black lace bra that very nicely shows off Tracy’s perky and young breasts.
“I think I’m going to keep you like this for the night Bryan…you just feel so good nuzzled up against my breasts its making me wet.”
You can feel Tracy’s nipples harden underneath your body as you prepare for your night as a bra.
“Tomorrow Bryan I will change you back and we can have more of your kind of fun.”
And with that you feel Tracy walk upstairs to your room and fall asleep on your bed. Moments later you drift off to sleep and await the next day of fun.





© Copyright 2010 vreed (simikye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695869-Transformation-Gun