*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694838-Blue-Silk
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1694838
Red blood; Blue Silk; Green eyes.
         A painful scream broke the perfect silence.

         It startled me and shivers burst out from underneath my pale skin. His luminescent lime green eyes shined, the moonlight bouncing off them. A searing pain ripped from my heart and the glass of half enjoyed whiskey and ice fell from my numb fingertips, shattering at my feet that didn't feel the glass burrow into them.

         "I'm sorry," He whispered, a white sadistic smile spreading over his thin, perfect lips. "Well, not really."

         I stumbled, my foot twisting under my dead weight and the ground spiraled up to meet me, groaning and rattling when I collapsed onto the slick hardwood. My black hair draped over my face and back like a shawl and sharp pain tortured my heart on every beat attempted. Red blood drenched the side of my face and hair, spilling like water against his feet barely a hand span away from my head.

         The bottoms of his blue silk night pants wet with my blood as the liquid soaked into the pads of his feet leaving footprints in my blood as he walked away, dragging a blood smeared wooden sword across the floor behind him.
© Copyright 2010 TL Reynolds (liquidsilver18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694838-Blue-Silk