*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690727-Morning-dreams
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1690727
There are moments when the brain is tattooed with a scene.
    A bright morning.A huge ball of fire makes its slow rise trough the concrete buildings,its searing rays enter the room trough an open window.It has been a warm night.

    A beautifull face of bronze-like texture, an angelic face lies next to me...a sleeping head.Polished.I see the pulse strugling greedily on the neck veins pumping vital color to the dreams.The eyelids moving almost imperceptively over the eyes, the nostrils moving as the air is being cleansed by the lungs,the hair embracing the pillow-silk over feathers.Everything about the head somehow seems to blend perfectly into something only Michelangelo could draw, but somehow alive.I have a refreshing image of her lips shyly turn upwards into a smile.

    I carefully lay my lips against her forehead, my tastes flooded by a somewhat bittersweet aroma.Then i hug her, and we dream together of rainclouds.
© Copyright 2010 ShadowDancer (arkaeon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690727-Morning-dreams