*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687429-MASTURBATION
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1687429
SEXUAL EXPLOIT
I gradually listened to the heart pulse, gazed into the eyes, a citizen of yo body, worked hard everyday and now for another dose, immigrating my cool where the hot lies, poppin fire where the mind works, studying how the body work, giving all my anatomy and neuro, cheesing with pleasure, the degree of the quake is a satisfied gesture, 1min... 10min.... 30min.... to an hour, taste of sweet peach, lick by bite to lick I devour, a imagination is all I teach. Vacating temporarily on melon land, to caramel highway, stamina on full, draining tips on the fluff drips, sticky liquid stick to the popsicle lane, how much more will it stand, galloping slowly to the lake, first making my way fastening to stay button, pecking on the earth, to get where the child lay birth, ice cream the thigh, wing the calf, hot sauce nor mild, tracing backwards one step to two step forward from a mile, the degree of the quake is a satified steak, looping in-out-pump/round-n-round pump, feasting to the appetite, take one... construction to the sight was implied, water hosing on the concrete busted open, pound by pound, sweat drops coil so the erosion does not spoil, guess I have to make the best and reach the checkered flag, gave it my all second is all I had, cause hers was first, a long sweet dream delivered, and after the imagination legs shook and while the body shivered.

deebell1287
© Copyright 2010 Drisaac (deebell1287 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687429-MASTURBATION