*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686447-Scream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1686447
kendalliina's horror
She lay there cold and defensless. Locked, Trapped in this haunted house in which she was summoned too earlier in the day. Her name, Lovely. Her connection too the house, She was chosen by the spirits of the house too be the houses new guardian. One problem, She doesnt want the job. Lovely has only been twelve for two months, none the less is she ready for such a dangerous job. A new guardian is chosen every three thousand years to protect and kill sacrifices for the house.
The house must have a monthly human sacrifice each year. but Lovely doesnt want the job. She frightened of the mear mention of night and ghosts. She is a bright and healthy little girl. Destined for greatness. But of course fate had another plan in mind for her. It is time, the mighty ghost Heena said in a brisk voice.
Lovely was curled up into a tight ball with her legs crunched against her chest. she was scared. She wanted too die. she was covered in dirt and bloody scratches from fighting with the spirits on attempts too escape the house. But strong beasts protect the perimeter of the haunted house and its graveyards surroundings.
No one could enter or leave without the leader Heena's permission. She would kill you first. Come child, Heena beckoned. No!! Lovely screamed. She wanted no part of this world. But she had no choice. With a snap of her fingers Heena summoned a pale, fierce like vampire from an outside grave. Lovely had a brave moment and peeked out the window.
She watched as the vampire arose from his grave. He stretched and un tangled his sharp claws. Lovely balled back up. A few moments went by before the old wooden floors of the thousand year old house began too creak with foot steps of the vampire. He stepped in. he picked up Lovely and turned her head.
Lovely tightened her eyes shut and let a few tears stream down her face before the vampire bit into her neck. drips of blood fell down too the floor and the vampire pulled back with a light whisper of a hiss. perfect, he snickered. Heena grinned with satisfaction. Lovely however, had fallen into a painful coma. By the next night, she was turned and full of anger.
Heena set her free for a couple of nights too her feast and lash out her anger on anything she could find. but of course the whispers from the houses curse lured Lovely back too the house but not empty handed. She brought with her, her first human body all bloodied up and slayed. You hav done well, Heena complimented.
Lovely stuck up her nose. For even though she knew this was her new curse and life. She hated it too the core. But over the course of three years she began too love the hunt and kill. she lived and breathed it. She loved it so much that she began too kill so badly that Heena had too command an army of vampires too kill Lovely.
One month after Lovely's death, Another little girl sat helplessly curled up in a ball in the corner of the haunted house. Screaming and crying. But knowing she was about too be changed.
© Copyright 2010 NightWolf (vampyrechick12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686447-Scream