*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684620-DesTINy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1684620
love for a specific woman, allowing destiny to play its course
Who was I to try and balloon you, my pressure kept the air we once floated on to die, exposing my lusts and activities to do, opening the cages roaring my inner cry, so gone boy was I so wrong, but she's so gone and I walking short plans but making long footsteps, boy was I wrong, but she's so gone. My heart was shining through darkness that was cultivated by my own darkness, not realizing an Angel flew alongside til I tapped out of hope, crawled away and continued my downward slope. Boy was I wrong, but she's so gone for her better my better and like any other bird this feather is once again a lost one. But she's gone to flash my light patrol the mess which once was made, not eager to hate but learn love and get paid for it in gratitude promising a successful attitude to stay aligned for regular altitude, pilot of my aircraft, writer to my soul, friend of all friends, partner to my crime, menace of her own mind, all of a small most of a large portion, she'll get all the best of me, in due time DESTINY.



Dee Bell
© Copyright 2010 Drisaac (deebell1287 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684620-DesTINy