*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683946-Succubus-and-Twisted-Vore-Love
by Ulqinc
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #1683946
Mysterious figure haunts a man before revealing her true form and quest for a soulmate.
This is a story about a man named Richard and how he is haunted by a mysterious figure that elucidates herself later in the story.



This has many forms of vore in it. So don't read it if you are even relatively easy to offend.



This is my first writing I've done, but it took my 5 hours to write and I tried to keep an eye on spelling and grammar issues. However, I am very new to this, and I'm sure I missed some errors.



Please comment and tell me any suggestions you may have! I will edit to make it better. I'm open to suggestions on new stories.



Again, this has alot of vore and sex in it.



The beginning starts off with an introduction that is aimed to captivate, to relate yourself to the demonic acts performed later.



I hope you enjoy! And, I really hope this offends no one.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Succubus





You’re Richard, a pre-med student. It’s May and your second semester at Rove University has finally finished. This leaves you with only a small internship and a job at the movies to attend to. And, the break is all quite necessary considering the odd previous three months. You’ve been hallucinating. A  voice has been calling out to you and it’s so real that you often mistake it with an actual person. Also, you’ve convinced yourself that you have actually seen “it” as well, but only as a shade or blur.



You’ve deduced that it is definitely a petite female, and one who laughs at her own jokes all of the time no less. You have very little to work with, but you can’t come to convince yourself that you’re going crazy. The voice is only in whispers or faint echos, so you always have to draw the blanks when it comes to the communication. It’s been three months like this, and the voice is getting clearer, and the shades more defined. But never as clear as today..



At the free medical clinic, a deranged client comes in drunk. He knocks over things, makes a ruckus and gets into a heated argument with the head nurse. You stand there with your hands up trying to calmly defuse the situation, but to no avail! The man takes a swing and lands one directly in the nurse’s nose. He gets up, dazed, yelling obscenities and demanding the police being called; however, after being taunted he jumps into the fray himself and starts to fight...



“Ahahaha! Hahahahaaaaah~~~! Howww cuuuute. I loove noth... ... ...etter than a good fight... Heee heeeee heeeee.” A mysterious voice booms in calm whispers over the crowd.



You scan all the faces of the men and women in the gathered audience looking for a single smile. I mean, who could be saying such things! There was nothing funny about this fight, it was pathetic, depraved and pointless.



“Try to...enjoy...my gift. It would be rude..to not accept. Planting hatred is not as easy..as lust.. How unflattering..Rich...ard. Ahh, HAH! ” The voice was fading.



You double over in pain. Your chest feels as though it is on fire. Pushing your way past a few nurses you walk down the hallway trying to remain calm. You have already been on psych leave once, and you must keep appearance. Rushing into the bathroom, you make sure it is empty and splash water from the sink onto your chest. You take off your shirt, revealing three cuts that barely break the skin going across your pectorals.



“What..a beautiful..chest. Hah...so close now. We’ll be together soon... get ready.. your transformation..is.... ... ..., partner... Hahah..!” At less than a whisper, it was difficult to make out anything that was said.



“What beautiful chest? Partner? Haha, what the hell?”, you say out loud accidentally.

Tim, from accounting, had gone into the bathroom while you were in deep thought. He sees you with a ruffled wet shirt, the scratches and mumbling that to yourself, alone. He slowly backs up to the door and runs away.



You dab your clothing, unruffle your hair and regain composure. You reach into your pocket and take a few anti-anxiety pills. You take a few deep breaths, walk to your boss’s office and ask for the rest of the day and the weekend off.



Driving home, you hit five o’ clock traffic. Everyone is blowing their horns and yelling, because everyone knows that makes traffic not only more pleasant, but quicker! You let out a sigh and begin squeezing your stress ball. /flex



A slowly escalating voice engulfs you, “Ahhhhhhhh..these people..know nothing of torment..the taste hardly quenches my....please tell me..we’ll show them soon! ..show the whole world!! ..tell me you can see me..soulmate!!”



On the glass in front of you fogs up slightly, and as if with an invisible finger a heart is drawn. You wave your hand in front of you but feel nothing in the car. All of the sudden there is pressure being put on your legs, something gently pushes back your right shoulder..and then you feel a tongue lick up from your neck to your cheek..where a kiss is placed. Then something breaths in your ear..”I can almost feel..it..growing....don’t be..so easy..this..is nothing...” a whisper rings out barely in your ear. You look at your cheek in the rearview mirror and notice a slight rash leading up to purple kiss mark. You wipe your cheek, purple lipstick.



The weight slowly lifts off of you, and the thick presence disappears. Traffic clears up, and begins moving again.  Using this opportunity, you call your girlfriend Susan, asking her to meet you at your favorite bar: Inferno.



You meet her at the bar, she is already sitting down. She orders your seabreeze, and you order her fat tire. You switch off back at your table. Susan leaves to use the bathroom. Ten minutes later, she’s still not back. The power in the club goes out, and the music stops. Someone bumps into your table and gasps, it was a woman’s voice. “Oops! Sorry, I’m so clumsy. Heehee!”



Not being able to see a thing, you say out into the darkness, “Haha, you’re not clumsy running into a table in pitch black! I could lose myself just sitting here.”



In a flirtatious voice she says, “ I suppose I could as well.” She reaches out and strokes the side of your face. With this, you become puzzled. The voice sounds so familiar. She continues, “Heehee! Well, a toast to you, Richard.” You stumble for your cup stating, “I wish my girlfriend was here to drink with us, but she is probably lost in the darkness...oh, and how did you know my..”



The lady in the darkness coos, interrupting, “I’m sure she is around. This pitch blackness can be consuming indeed. Aha..now, bottoms up..I must be going..I’m looking for someone very precious to me.”



You toss the drink back and chug the juice in a gulp. Something hits the back of your throat, and you shake your head forcing it down. *gulp*. You can feel it going all the way down, the sides were smooth and went down easily, but it was at least three or so inches tall. You cough, massaging your throat. “Ugh! I..must have..swallowed..an ice cube or two..”



The woman yelps in excitement! “ You did it! You actually did it!” She jumps on you, and and lays you down on the booth. She begins to make out with you. She’s bestial. You feel her breasts against your chest, her abdomen is slender and smooth, you have your arms around her. You beg, barely able to mutter out “No, we..mustn’t..” She bites your lip and then her face backs away. She gently leans down and kisses your cheek, whispering, “You did it, you took the innocent into you. You’re one step closer..to me.” She can’t stop giggling, she sounds cute. You wish you could see her face, even though she isn’t making any sense. You figured she was just smashed drunk, even though she sounded collected and clear.



She takes a step back off of you. You look out into the darkness, with only the sounds of people complaining in the background. She speaks calmly and seriously, “I must go now, but you should know: I’ve never been so proud of a hu..I mean to say, you’re the one..I..knew it.” the voice fades off, the lights come back on, and she was gone. You look at the table, there was an empty drink..and what looked to be child’s toys..more specifically..miniature clothing and matching purse..



You end up wondering home eventually, figuring your girlfriend was off somewhere. You park and begin walking by yourself down a dimly lit street to your apartment. There were only three street lights hovering over heard on this long stretch of road. As a young couple walked past you, you wished your girlfriend had come home with you. Then, there she was, there was a woman walking the opposite direction on the same side of the street. While looking directly at her, your vision shakes and your legs feel weak. The lights on the street all go out and then come back on as she passes them. You can’t see her face. Then she is upon you, ten feet in front of you she drops books that she was apparently carrying.



You run over and begin to help her pick up her books. You hand them back to her, and your hand touches hers in the exchange. You get chills up and down your spine. She looks up at you, and the streetlight comes back on above you. “HO HO! How clumsy of me! I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached! Heee!” You stagger back in shock, she could  be 22 tops! She was so cute! This was the girl that you were worried about? She cocks her head to the side and rubs the back of her neck in embarrassment!



You stutter in a sudden realization, “You’re the girl from the bar! Clumsy girl! I can recognize your voice!” Squinting her eyes, “Oh wow, are you really ‘almost die from choking on a seabreeze guy’?” She then punches you on the back of your head, “What do you mean CLUMSY?” In a whining voice you whimper, “Bu..but..you’re the one who said you were clumsy!” She trails off, “Oh, that’s right..” She then stops giggling for a moment to stare at you and grin. Her eyes seem to shimmer red in the dim light as she stares right through you. She raises her hand up to your head and rubs the left and right sides of your forehead. “Hmm, still not ready..” She moves her hand down and puts rests it up against your abdomen. “Ahh, ..almost..but how long are you going to keep me waiting?”



“Waiting on what, exactly?” You reply.



“Oh, umm, well, ... ...to invite me over?” She stumbles. “You really are oblivious, ain’t yah?”



You both go to your apartment, and walk in. You notice that Susan is still not back. “Don’t worry about your girlfriend.” It was almost as if she was reading your mind. “She is the key to our togetherness. It’s almost over. The blood of an innocent is inside you, and not only that: you devoured love. Devouring love as a human is the blood contract to devouring pain and pleasure as..well..your true form. Richard, you were destined for something greater than humanity. You were destined to be my eternal partner in torment.”



She rips off your shirt and points to the scars, “Look.”



Your blood oozing from the cut had turned neon blue. You’ve been afflicted with something. “I’m going to awaken the incubus within you, with tormenting sex. The only one who can sate you is..me.” At the end of that sentence your stomach pulses. She giggles, “Ding, ding. Food’s done.” Two small stubs poke through the skin on your forehead. Your spine extends into a thin black and leathery tail with a spade shaped tip. “Beautiful! You are turning into quite the demon. And now, can you finally see me for what I am?” Her clothes burst into green flame and you see her for her true form. A tight and thin leather one piece is the only thing that remains. Her skin turns a lavender color, her irises turn blood shot red, small horns come into sight, her hair turns green and two vampire like teeth elongate. She does a spin and slaps her behind, “Impressive, right?” You try to say yes, but before you can speak she runs over to you and slams you up against the wall. Two shadows creep out towards you and snare your wrists and legs to the wall. You are bound.



“Let the fun begin, my slave. You are not my equal yet, partner. Heeeehehehe!” She cocks her head back and cries laughing. “Oh no!” She yells. “My name is Xerilla, and your name is..Rich..ard..yes, that will not do. I will make you a new name, similar to mine. Won’t that just be adorable, ...Xeivios? Ahh. Xeivios.”



She takes her now protruding and finely serrated claws and scrapes them across your chest. Making the three lines, three X’s. She then leans down and licks you from your naval to your mouth, and makes out with you. “Mmm, the blood of an incubi. It’s been such a long time.” She groans.



There is a banging on the door. She whispers, “Perfect timing.” in your ear, and then nibbles on it. You hear a man and a woman outside complaining about the noises. She poofs into a purple smoke and then poofs back. With the couple. They gasp when they see the shape you’re in. Xerilla snaps her fingers and miniaturizes the couple. And drops them in a glass cup. “Two will not be enough for our games, lover.” She teleports again and you hear yelling and then quick muffling in the room above you, then the room to the left and then the right. She comes back with seven more small men and women.



The small group is whining and yelping in an almost inaudible tone. Xerilla yells, “What are these?” as she holds the glass in front of you. This is all happening too quickly, you exclaimed, while pinned up agains the wall, “Those are people. Most of them are my friends. They have families and friends, do not kill them.”



“These creatures are for fun and food. It’s time you realized just how weak you were, so you can leave it behind you. Without feeding, fucking, and being around negativity..you will lose your powers, and then your life. Learn this quickly, partner.” Xerilla rebutted.



She waves her hands and all of your cupboards open up. You are in the den, helpless. She comes back with 141 and a shot glass. She grabs one of the men inside of the glass. You recognize him! It’s Tom from accounting! She peels off his clothing and drops him into the shot glass, and then fills the shot to the brim. She raises a finger and a green fire ignites from it. She puts her finger to the shot and the little man crouches under the alcohol. “How prudent, creature! You gain a short reprieve. Ahhhahaha!” She lights the shot and then shows you the man trapped under the fire. She throws back the shot, a small flame comes out of her mouth. She grabs your hand and places the bind between her breasts. “Use your demonic senses. Feel his life, his emotions.” She gulps the man with a little effort, and you can see him wiggling down the throat and going behind the beautiful lavender stomach. The vibrations from his tantrum send a chill down your entire body. You know immediately that you are slowly losing your humanity. You fear that your new partner, master and apparent lover is too good of a teacher. Eventually you feel his despair, and the movement dies. You can taste him forfeiting his life to this attractive beast in front of you.





She looks over at the jar, “And then there were 8.” she says in a tune. “I still do not have enough power to show you my abilities, but that..will soon change..” She picks up a woman, and snaps her finger. Your binds are released. She throws the human at you, and you catch it. She turns around and bends over. With another snap of the finger, her clothes burn a green flame and disappear. You stare in awe at this perfect sex goddess’s backside. She looks back at you and grabs a but cheek, pulling it away. “Choose a hole, stick that human in it. And then fuck to your hearts content. Do not dare disappoint me, or I will kill you in a far worse manner than these humans. You take a finger and wipe it across your chest. You take some of your neon blue blood and poke her anus, swiping the finger across and lighting it up. “Ooooh, hehee!”



You look at the prey in your hand and it looks back up at you. You see a life, and she is giving you some major puppy dog eyes that are welled up with tears. “I am sorry, but I must please my master.” you say, not able to look the creature in the eyes. Xerilla sighs, “Don’t apologize, just sacrifice it. It’s going to die anyway, eventually. You won’t find a better reason outside of our..passion.”



You take the woman and push her into the puckered dark purple hole face first. “Fool. You have to lube it first. I swear if I have to wait any longer for that human to be inside me, you are going to take her place.” She grabs the woman and tosses her in her mouth. She swishes her around in her mouth, “Mmhmm. Delicious..this one is too good to send into the abyss.” She tilts her head back and swallows hard. *GLLK*. Her sigh of relief turns you on even more, and your member is throbbing. You imagine the puny human sliding down her throat from behind her. You place a hand on each butt cheek and wonder how long it’s going to take to come OUT of the hole that you were trying to push her IN. “Did you forget I can read minds? You’re perverted even for an Incubi! Heee heeee!” You grab another female and toss her in your mouth just like your partner did. This human was histarical, thrashing about in your mouth, helpless to stop its fate. You wanted to devour it so bad. you start to realize that if you’ve already eaten your human lover and utterly destroyed her in that fashion, what’s the point of worrying about eating these humans? Xerilla purs at your thoughts. You grab a human male and keep the woman in your mouth.



You take the man and toss him in with the woman. You soak him, and you have to pry the humans off one another. You toss the female back into your mouth and suck her. You take the man and press his face against your partner’s awaiting puckering asshole. He slides right in as Xerilla pushes, and loosens up. Only his lower torso and legs remain out. Xerilla pinches, making the man flip out and kick his legs. She shakes her rump, but you grab it and place it right in front of your dick..an inch away from the man’s feet. You slowly push forward and the man slid in further along side it. You take your time pushing in.



“Such a gentle lover..harder..” She moans. You shove it in, and you can feel her pinching making the man begin to slide in on his own accord. “And there..he..goes..” He quickly slides deep inside your lover, and your dick follows close behind. You begin pushing in and out, sucking on the human inside your mouth. You go in and out, in and out. you feel you are about to cum. You pull out, and put your mouth to her ass. You position the in front of your tongue, and push your now forked tongue deep inside or Xerilla. The woman slowly slips inside and they begin to squirm around. You quickly jam your dick back inside and push them all the way to the back of the rectum. You can feel them both trying to futilely push the tip of your dick. So you shove it all the way in, and cum with the right at the tip. Each pump filling her ass. You slowly pull your dick out and the anus closes up, sealing them inside. Xerilla begins to roll on the floor laughing, “Ahahaha! What a pathetic death. How suiting!” She shakes her rump in front of you and then stands back up. She pats her belly, “those humans were supplied plenty of energy to enjoy that fucking!”



You came so hard, you were completely out of it. Xerilla whined, “We still have 6 humans to sacrifice to our love making. You’re not quitting yet.” She grabs up one of the humans and wiggles her hand in front of it. A blue mist comes streaming out of the human and she walks over to you and grabs your testicles. You could feel your horniness coming back and then some. She tosses up the lifeless body and catches it in her mouth, swallowing it, it was defenseless.



I turned his soul in to sperm. I love the taste of souls in this form. She binds you back to the wall, arms and legs spread. “Is this necessary? I feel no remorse for these creatures anymore.” Xerilla says plainly, “We have not had any sex utilizing demon spells yet. You’re going to have to get used to not resisting my power when you are in this premature demon state. That amazing display of degradation and love making has given me so much power.” She raises up a finger, and summons a man who was already small. You yell, “Michael! No!” Xerilla grins at you, “Richard, you have not lost your humanity enough to become the Xeivios you are destined to become. But, we can kill all of your friends until you do.” Michael is yelling, but you cannot hear him. You must save him, he is your friend of fifteen years.



“I can read your mind, honey.” She coos. She shrinks you down, and binds you to her hand. Her voice is booming, and she is a monstrous size. You can hear her insides twisting and churning, dissolving and burning. She pops Michael into her mouth and cheeks him. You yell, “Please, put him down honey. Anyone but him. You’ve played with him enough.” She looks at you and mutters with a full mouth, “I disagree.” She raises up her hand and slams you against her throat, gulping at the same time. You can feel your friend kicking and screaming for his life. The noise starts above you and slowly descends into her gullet below. You can hear her stomach churning and gurgling, anxiously awaiting its meal. You scream and start banging her throat, your demonic strength shocks her. “I think you need a time out to cool down, while your friend gets accustomed to his new home. Where’s a good place that you could hear him from? *Heart*. Ahh. I know just the place, heeeheeeheeeeee. Ahahaha!” She places you on her middle finger and lowers you down to her wet lower maw. She takes her other two fingers and spreads her pussy, giving you a look inside. Xerilla explains, “I think you should fully explore my body, as to fully appreciate it.” She pushes you against her lips, and moans as you are shoved inside.



Just then, she pushes you out. You hardly had anytime at all to enjoy yourself. She raises you back up and pokes your forehead, “Your horns have gotten quite large! Too attractive. Let’s have a test.” Her stomach makes a large groaning noise and she grabs it, bending over. “Your friend, is causing havoc inside of me. He has something that can hurt me. I should have stripped him. Please, partner, help me.” She kisses your whole body with her huge lips and then places you above her mouth, with you looking down her throat. At this point, you think to yourself, “How did this day end up like this..” You free fall. She swallows hard and lays down. You slam into the back of the throat and slide down. This was a terrifying experience. You could only imagine having to die down here, it was pitch black. You hit the end of the tube you were sliding down..and you are pinched..and then excreted into the stomach. You look around, realizing that there is a faint orange glow. Illuminating the the entire stomach.



Xerilla speaks with you telepathically, “I can keep the light up as long as you’d like, lover. But don’t stay too long, you can’t get digested by me, but it’s selfish of you to keep that soul inside you, when it’s just begging to be devoured by me.” You look over and see that four people are standing on a small mound of flesh that is higher than the acid below. They are all soaked with digestive fluids from the movement, but it’s taking longer due to them being able to get out of it for the majority of the time.



You raise your hand to them, and you slam them against the side of the stomach: binding them. That’s one trick you’ve become well accustomed to. Michael calls out to you, but you bind his lips together. You have no time to speak to these humans when your partner is begging for it just outside this death pit.



You are portaled outside of her body instantly, and she hugs you. After kissing you, she yells, “You keep surprising tonight! Brutally executing two friends, one intentionally and being able to use spells so soon!” Well, I have a surprise for you. She teleports Michael out her stomach. He is covered in slimy digestive juices, but he is unhurt. She bends down and grabs your dick, slamming it into her mouth and sucking as hard as she could. She then takes Michael and gently reaches with him under your legs and pokes your ass with him. She looks up with puppy dog eyes, and you relax. She continues to suck and play with him and your ass. Pushing him up, and letting him slide down. Eventually, she shoves him up your ass and you can feel him squirming and wiggling as he gets injected deeper into you. This is too arousing. You are about to cum again, she looks up at you and tickles your balls, purring.



Xerilla can sense that you are about to finish. She steps back and yells, “Ohhh, ahahaha! I can feel all of the souls squirming in the two of this, pathetic! Bahaha! This twisted passion is so inhuman of you, Xeivios!” When she speaks, you can hear a slight demonic echo behind her. “It’s perfect, I can feel everything!” She grabs your face, gripping and clenching your face, slamming your head into the wall behind you. You are pushed through the plaster, but she pulls you back. “More, make it worse..I can feel demonic power coursing through me! It regenerates me, it strengthens me!”



She speaks a language that you cannot understand. Although you cannot understand it, it gives you a feeling of deja vu: so much so as to cause a non-understandable nostalgia. Her short green hair begins to lift slightly and her face is twisted and maniacal. You don’t fear her, you are elated with happiness. You can feel her joy, and it fills you.



She raises her hands up and they both ignite with her green flames. She grabs your balls and leans down next to them. She whispers, “I can sense that you are out of your natural place. How does it feel human, to be cum in my partner? Ha. Ha. My partner is too inexperienced for me to allow him to bore me with the sex game that will lead to your absorption into me. I love soul cum far too much.” With this, she takes her finger and runs it from her mouth to her chest in a taunting gesture, giggling. The balls can be seen moving and there are creepy and, now, exhilarating ghostly moans that can be heard.



Standing back up, she takes her two hands that are still aflame and slaps both sides of your head. You lose consciousness for a moment and then come to in a dark place where you can see nothing. You yell, “Where am I? Where did you go Xerilla?” She echos, “Ahhh, but no no no. Where did YOU go? Ahahaha! I borrowed your soul and sent it inside of me. I’m going to let you borrow MY body now, well, only a few senses. I’ll give you sight, touch, eye movement and voice control. I feel that I should take control of the situation, I’m going to show you how two demons make love. Make sure you watch your body carefully and take notes! Teee heeeee. Ahahahahaa!”



You begin to regain your vision and realized that you are still in your den, looking at yourself! You’re only now able to truly see how demonic you’ve become. Your body is grinning back up at you, you look down at your hands and notice you have breasts! You also notice that your dick is inside of you! You are having sex, floating a few feet off the ground. You’re just along for the ride. It feels as though you are paralyzed, while your body is still moving. Xerilla, controlling your body, summons three humans that appear above three fingers, dropping into your palm. “Ho ho! It looks like your body can do advanced magic already..” Still having sex, she hands you all three, and her body takes them and shoves one into her mouth, you can feel him squirming around, she is able to multi task very well.



She takes her hand, out of your control, and reaches behind your body. You feel Michael being pushed out, falling onto your hand. She brings him up to in front of her face, and you can see how terrified he is. Hands together reaching to the sky, he begs for his life, yelling words that can still not be heard. With her face, she smiles and, while using a finger nail, makes a deep gash across his chest. She licks it, and you taste his human blood for the first time as a demon. It’s chillingly delicious. He is bleeding profusely. She turns him around and raises him to in front of your real body’s face. With your voice she says, “Michael, you’re not looking so great! I figured that I would enjoy the torturing of your soul before anyone else, and I was right. Dear, hand me that female and male human.” Her body’s hand lifts up the the couple to her mouth, you look down at them. She opens her mouth and shows the human struggling to keep balance inside. You push it back with your tongue and swallow hard. You can feel the human going down, under your breasts. The couple screams, and you hand them to your body who is holding Michael. The couple is screaming in horror when Michael is brought onto the same hand as them.



Michael turns white in horror, “DAD, MOM! NO. Richard, you son of a bitch, don’t you hurt them! How can you do this!?” Your body grins and then laughs. You are looking at your body torture your friend, but you find it so hard to care! You are far too horny from this foreign sex that is being done simultaneously. Xerilla had planned that out.



Xerilla whispers, “Quite human, enjoy your anguish. Or would you rather me shove you down my cock? Up my ass? You sit there and let me have my dark bliss.” You’re shocked to hear words like that pass your lips, but are strangely honored by the power and fear that she is able to exert with your voice. “What has happened to you, Richard!?” He pleads. Xerilla grins with your body, and picks up his mother and father, tossing them into your mouth. She chews slowly, with a maniacal grin on your body’s face. Michael screams, “AHHHHHH, NOOOO! WHY, WHY?” Xerilla puts your fingers in your mouth and brings it out bloodied. She runs your finger across Michael’s nude body, coating him in his parent’s blood. She chews them so agonizingly slow. Then the crunching and squishing sounds stop, she tilts your head back, and just as she did with you, takes Michael, shoving him against your body’s throat, swallowing the remains hard. *GLLLLK* Michael feels your throat push up against him pulsating as the body parts from his parents slide down your throat. She kisses Michael, and then leans up grabbing her dick that is pushing back and forth inside of you. She takes your bloodied lips, leaning up, and kissing between your breasts. Leaving a blood red kiss mark.



You grab Michael, who is just lying in your palm in shock. You state, “I’m not kind enough to send you to your ‘parents’; I am, however, kind enough to send your parents to you. Ahahahaha!” Your body takes Michael and rubs him against her body’s vagina, smearing the blood. She then reaches between your legs and Michael goes out of sight. You can only see the emotions on your body’s face, she puckers her lips and then sighs in relief, relaxing your hips. “He is sliding up inside of me so quickly and deeply. I can’t remember ever having such a tight asshole. We’re going to have to change that, honey.” The sex had even paused for a moment before continuing.



She says in your manly voice, “Now this is how demons have sex, you had better been paying attention or I’m going to be so dang mad with you, partner! But, I suppose I’d like you to say no so we could do it again. Tee hee.” She was quite flamboyant in your body.



“Enough fun for me in your body, it’s time that you have fun in my body!” she coos, pushing your dick deep inside her body. “Boy, your body can go for quite the long time! I can feel that you are almost at your limit though. I lied to Michael, you know..I’m not even going to give him that twisted kindness. I want that soul for my own, and you owe me this soul in your body that has kept you horny.”



You float back down to the ground and your body lies down, spreading its legs, your dick is throbbing and at its limit, begging to be finished. She pokes it and it bounces back and forth, whispering, “Almost..patience! Your dick reminds me of myself for the last three months trying to contact you, soulmate..” Controlling her body she leans down and licks your shaft from bottom to top, while holding the tip steady. She then continues to lick down your balls, to your hairless crack, where she spreads your legs further. You close your eyes, but she forces them back open. She begins to make out with your asshole. Your body moans in pleasure as it takes two fingers and gently rubs them up and down your dick. You think to yourself, “That’s not fair, that should be me: literally!”



The anus was tight, but then after a minute or so it loosened up and then puckered out at you. Michael is pushed out and into your mouth without seeing any light. You are surprised, and he is going insane wiggling around, yelling so loudly that you can feel the vibrations. ‘Xerilla’ looks down at you and smiles, that tortured soul is ours now, partner. With him still in your mouth, you shove two fingers up your ass and start sucking. Xerilla moans, “I love this spell, enjoy your torture. It feeds me. Love my feeding. ... ...wait..what’s this feeling...” She grabs your dick and squeezes to no avail. You can see the soul’s blue glow move from the balls, to your shaft and disappear past your lips. You swish the liquid in your mouth, coating Michael. You swallow. They are both sent down to the abyss once more. She burps and you climax in her body. The feeling was so intense that the floor cracks under you and all of the light bulbs in the house explode, lighting three or four candles with a green flame. Your mind quakes at this otherworldly orgasm.



You snap out of your body snatch. Xerilla, now in her own body, yells, “Hey, you didn’t let me get directly into my body! You think I’d let you hog all of my demonic bliss? Haha! You should be so lucky I let you share the first part. She pushes you onto your couch and starts feeding you the remaining humans one at a time. “These are your treats for being such a good boy. Your newly acquired demonic nature loves the screams and crying of the people being tossed into your mouth. You play with them with your tongue before swallowing hard. Xerilla slowly traces the lumps of your thrown down to your chest with her finger. She slowly begins to fall asleep, ear to your stomach. Listening to the destruction and absorption of your first victims. Before she falls asleep she rolls over and puts her hand on he stomach. Green fire engulfs her hand and then disappears. “This will causes anyone in my body to start digesting, no matter where they are. Hehehe..delicious..” She slowly starts to ramble off before falling asleep, and turning back into a human form. You fall asleep too, and change back as well.



You both dream of all of the adventures you will have with one another, after finding the other’s soulmate.



The night creeped by quietly, the apartment complex was empty. Outside of the loud churns and gurgles of the two resident demons after a night on the prowl.
© Copyright 2010 Ulqinc (ulqinc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683946-Succubus-and-Twisted-Vore-Love