*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681208-Bathroom-Extraviganza
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1681208
In school there is sex, drugs,and scandal, but what if it happened in the bathroom?
Standing outside the large brick building, I was procrastinating on going inside, so I wasted time, trying to roll a big joint.

Lighting it up I took a big hit and as soon as I took a couple hits off of the joint, my head felt light, and I choked on the heavy smoke.

  Finally when I had no choice but to go inside I quickly walked inside and went straight to my classroom. Swiftly entering the door, I ducked to my seat. The teacher saw me but didn't say a word or come near me. I could smell the heavy scent of marajuana smoke on my clothes and my breath. I couldn't deny that I was very high, but nervously I sat there chewing on my pencil.



Shortly it switched scenes to a large interior bathroom. The tiled flooring, and wall was shining and clean, the sinks glistened, and the stalls were freshly painted, as the air smelled of air freshner and candles. The atmosphere was pleasant and sweet. After standing at the door to observe the bathroom, I started to look for an empty stall. I noticed feet standing up and a low moaning from inside the stall as little thumps on the wall occasionally interupted the moaning sounds.Continuing past I ignore them, until I hear the same thing in the other stalls, along with some giggling. I peak through the opening on the side of the stall to see a guy, with his pants pulled down below his butt, holding a young lady in the air over the toliet on the wall. The girl must have seen me cause I heard her say, " Look some pervert is watching us."

I walk to an empty stall, within seconds later the the man and woman step out of the stall, as she was softly talking about seeing someone peeking in on them, as I played innocent.

Out of nowhere a couple of girls walk up to me and try to start bullying me. I didnt recognize the girls, nor did they really have an identity. But I did notice the one getting in my face was mixed, and beside her was a caucausian girl. The mixed girl started to shove me and I wasnt about to put up with it so I shoved her back knocking her into a stall. I told the girl, " If ya want to fight then come get some, cause if all your going to do is talk shit then get out of my face."

After about 5 minutes of arguing who is going to do what a girl who was suppose to be my friend told me, " If you get into a fight I am going to have to kick your ass." She was joking around to try to calm me down but all I replied, " Ya well you can come get some too. I do got 2 fists. She is gonna eat this one and you would be eating this one. You act like I am scared so come on and get to stepping."



Looking over in the corner of my eye I notice a wide open area where some desks, with computers, and telephones sat. A couple desks were empty but most of them older secretary looking women sat there on the computer and answering the phones. I thought to myself, I guess they record everything that goes on here in the bathroom. I smirked.



I woke up confused about the dream.
© Copyright 2010 VampLetteLuver (vampletteluver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681208-Bathroom-Extraviganza