*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678731-GIBBERISH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1678731
CONTINOUS THOUGHT OF THOUGHTS, SHARING WHAT I THOUGHT ARE GIBBERISH THOUGHTS
My mind babbles.... I have unreleased literature waiting to be published, learning as I am yearning for a new beginning, patience and strength all the way up... from the bottom to the top, time pays so that's an expensive length.
My legs run forever... like an engine juiced on roids, but no juice just horse power the torque of my motor while throughout the lesson it all cycles in one big circle, crazy how my muscle history rotates... uh gibberish i know but my mind won't let it go, it just keeps going. What am I to do with so much to say and nothing comes out, write it down share with ya'll, hope you all understand, ideas pop the membranes in my brain then soda its way out on paper or opposite of my throat.
So I step away from it all... alert to the gay, they'll destroy the happiness in you, kick you away, push you down, get you brown and full of dirt in yo eyes, show you the faulty, smile slightly... Man lets go play some more.. that was nothing right... that only excites them more, the evil, the negative, heavy on the heart, ANVIL, even road runner couldn't dodge this... time warner a brotha when it happens, but you only look at once and this can't I won't it better not happen.
I am back from the bottom of the pit, mind over matter, worse or to be worn, shaked rattled and rolled, gathered up my fruit, my bread and fed myself, from left to right nothing better than top shelf attitude, shrugged the shoulders with no remorse or gratitude towards the experience, put my green in my pocket and util...ized my sense of humor, that's more than $1 in cents for yo mind.
where the wind takes my wing, if I don't pilot my direction will stir me up a bad taste or better yet a splat to the tree... 1.. 2..wait.... okay.. 3.. jump... then fly... where to go first to the hole of you, to do handy work.. but me first... I have to transform or my heart may burst.. back to the nest... some clap.. never should ya left... maybe their right.. but i had to stir left to know how to stir right so after i stir right i showed myself that greatness was only left.

© Copyright 2010 Drisaac (deebell1287 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678731-GIBBERISH