*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678084-12-AM
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1678084
here you go I do not do discriptions . . . It ruins it :)
My clock beeped 12:00 am. I knew I should be sleeping but my head was spinning, full of fear of tomorrow and the pain of today. it's raining outside, dark and cold. All I hear is the sound of them yelling, they do it all the time. Fighting and fighting. I hate them, it pains my heart. I think back to supper, the cold stone looks on their faces the way they just ate in silence. They told us that they were ok, that nothing would happen . . . Maybe it won't but we know it has. . No divorse, but cold, cold silences. I hate the way they talk to eachother, that is when they do, which is almost never. I hate the way my head spins around and around of the way they are, of the way the it used to be. Just Mom, Dad, Ty, and me. We were all happy. We all loved eachother then.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . TO . . . . .. . .BE. . . . . . . . . .CONTINUED. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
© Copyright 2010 Elizibeth Noles (lyssydoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678084-12-AM