*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678039-Thoughts
Rated: · Essay · Other · #1678039
None there is not a breif discription
Talking to myself.. . .  .Wondering about the people, the people who shot me down, me, my ideas, and my creativity. They all think they are smarter than me, telling me which is right and wrong. pretending that they understand when truthfully I am alone. They lie, they cheat, the steal. Steal my happiness from me, takning it from my hands, riping it.  I wish they would go away stop trying to become me, I am myself .I hate them, all they do is naig me. My heart is broken and all I can do is cry, cry more and more about the hell I'm going through. I try to be good like they ask but I can't I am like a dandilion puff in the wind never can stay in one place. My head is telling me to keep going be strong willed and crazy. . . But how can i when all they do is beat me down. I am tired and the pain keeps flowing in. My heart says keep going to. . .But with all this pain but I don't think I can trust my heart.  If you can't trust your heart then who can you trust, not your brain or anything else. It makes you alone, it makes you cold, dark, and empty. On this rampage of mine I just keep thinking about who I've hurt and how I am truley no better than them. I have riped away self esteem and stature. I have hurt and killed peoples dreams. . . I am no better. . .Do i even have a right to write this paper?
© Copyright 2010 Elizibeth Noles (lyssydoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678039-Thoughts