*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675808-Kiari-Fletcher-Prologue
by Sianku
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1675808
It's....a story I wrote! Woohoo! Yup, please read and enjoy.
Prologue

“We did it Criss! We finally did it!” A short slender woman with ringlets of golden hair and blood all over her right arm hugged a woman much taller than her with messy short brown hair and a small gash going over the bridge of her nose.
She suddenly fell to the ground, a desolate look to her hazel eyes.
“Crissy!” A black-haired male with a small gash on his cheek ran toward her, pushing the shorter woman out of the way.
“Watch it, Alton.” She mumbled.
Others ran toward her, 3 women and 3 men, all sporting injuries in various places. The previously dark sky turned back to a beautiful blue and the sun came out, shining on the group, illuminating their injuries. It seemed like the whole world changed, and the air became less tainted with the evils of demons.
         “No Kristen!” Crissy yelled, tears forming in her eyes, “We didn’t do anything; he’s still alive!”
“But at least he’s gone. Criss,” Another woman but with black hair that came to her ears soothingly rubbed Crissys’ back, “feel the world around you. It’s okay, and it’s back to normal.”
Crissy shook her head as tears started to fall, “But Renee, everything we did, everything we killed and he still got away!” She pounded the earth, “Vason needs to be revenged!”
A younger woman gasped and clenched at her chest, “Crissy…”
She looked up into the eyes of her friend Bye-Yoon, who had the blood spatters of her oldest son over her face and body.
“He will come back, and he will try to kill the children growing in us. We have to be careful. After all…” she looked around at everyone, “I’m not a Demon anymore…”
© Copyright 2010 Sianku (sianku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675808-Kiari-Fletcher-Prologue