*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674816-Retribution
Rated: E · Other · Educational · #1674816
This is about a girl who has everything in the world and lost everything to another girl .
I glazed up innocently with my chocolate-brown eyes at the baby blue sky and wonder if my retribution had came . Then unknowingly , i was sinking into my inner thoughts ......

I was rather popular in my high school . I was sociable , jovial , rich and pretty . I was also the leader of the gang and thus , was rather bossy . So of course , i was considered the ' in' gang in my school . I could easily find a 'scapegoat' to cover up my mistake , find a substitute to do my homework and lots of people were currying my favour to allow them to join my gang .

Then one day , a girl named , Regine , came to my school and her character was similar to mine possessing all the good qualities . But , she has something different from me . She was generous and not bossy at all . She came from California and was well-brought up . She was also smart and willing to teach anyone who needs help .

Slowly as time flies , she was much more popular than me . I had lesser and lesser friends and by the end of the year , I only left one friend . I asked her why she did not want to leave me and join the other girl , she said out of sympathy and loyalness . Then , as I had no friends , I placed full trust and tell her all my hidden secrets .

Then , after a month , She too betrayed me and wrote on the school`s blog about all the evil and devilish things i did . She also said that i bad-mouthed about Regine . Regine was rather displeased and told everyone not to befriend me . Then , i plunged into the world of darkness and loneliness . Remorse , depression and grief covered me like a thick choking blanket . I really regretted not cherishing my friends well . Recalling that I even went to the extent to slap my friend straight on the face for not helping me with the project .

After a while , all the boys and girls in school teased me , scolded me and often bossed me around as if i was their maid . I was also never taken into consideration when voting for the chairperson and all leadership positions . I was also bullied and was once abused by the infamous and notorious boy gang . I was pushed around and strings of abusive words came out from their mouths . I was so helpless and lonely and did not dare tell anyone but keep it to myself .

Suddenly , i was awakened from my senses as a warm and soft hand touch my shoulders . It was my mother . "Stop pondering so much , time for dinner , i made your favourite steak . " my mother said . I managed a weak smile and got up walking unsteadily to the dining table and settled down to have a satisfying meal .

© Copyright 2010 Lawreader (skytree123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674816-Retribution