*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673572-alone
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Detective · #1673572
alan is a artist who discovers he his not the only one in his dark cottage home
it all started with a dream !, i was playing baseball with my son we were so happy,as i threw him the ball he ran after it and laughed ...but then it got dark there were so many thing i wish i could of said to him before it all happend,i mea i still don't understand it i just blacked out i eared a whisper from the trees in our garden and then ...just darkness .i woke up and my son was gone,just vanished into thin air i didn't even hear him or anyone i got up slowly as i examined the feild calling for my boy jaaack!?....jaaack!? where are you son ? but there was no replay i examined myself to then i noticed that my head was bleeding ,i touch the wound ouch! i shouted out to myself i didnt know why or how then i started to wonder what if someone did this what if they have my boy i shouted again jaaack!? ...still no replay its getting darker now its night now i was praying that this was all some kind of joke as i walk back into my house i walk up the creaky wooden staircase to my boys room and i whisper jack are you in hear son there is kno one there the house is silent ,i do have a wife to but at the time all i could think about is my boy ,i walk back down my creaky staircase i enter the kitchen where my beautiful wife is usaly sat reading the ok magazine or cooking us all dinner but she was gone to ,at this point i was really worried "where the hell are they i thought "i look around the kitchen as i notice a scratch ...yes it is a scratch mark from my wife ...oh my god ! she was dragged from here but by who and for what reason and most importantly where are they now?... i just stood on the spot for a couple of second s before running to the phone i dial 911 at the same time the operator is telling me that all phone lines are down due to a storm i look out the window and its suddenly storming outside i turn to look around again but i find myself face to face with a man wearing full on black but he appears like black ink poared into clear blue water with a shadowy affect like he came from the storm he his holding a gun he looks at me with a evil grin as he speaks "i bet you'd never think that you'd been killed by your own creation did you Alan" ,he pulls up the gun and fires at me ,it hits my shoulder it feels like 50,000 volts of electricity going through my shoulder i have never been shot before ,i fall to the ground what he said confused me but i feel like i know this man from somewhere but where?.he looks at me on the ground and laughs he slowly pulls the trigger yet agin i know that this one is going to kill me, i will die never knowing what happend to my family as i see he bullet chamber start to turn i hear a click and then...BANG .everything goes white my eyes are closed ...i hear the faint noise of my wife calling me i open my eyes to discover i am in a bed,my bed ....it was a dream.



CHAPTER  2.
© Copyright 2010 liam thomas (liam11t at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673572-alone