*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671680-Animal
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1671680
transformation from a human boy to other creatures
Shelton dragged his feet as his golden brown hair swayed with the wind. He could see the moon's reflection off the water as he plunked down next to the pond. Tears filled his red and irriated eyes. Shelton's arms stretched out from his body as his back and neck took another form. With his clothes being torn apart from the transformation, Shelton's legs became paws. His teeth became sharp. With his humanity gone, Shelton howled at the water's edge.

The rain poured, soaking Shelton's black coat. He retreated from the pond making his way towards a cave in the mountains where two wolves awaited.

"Where is he?" Altez pondered anxiously.

"Calm down, honey. Shelton will be here shortly. Can't you hear him?" Bernita stated in her mind.

"I wish he'd hurry. I swear, that pup needs more discipline." Seeing Shelton in the distance, Altez took off at full speed splashing through the rain and mud.

"I heard that! More discipline! I only see you once a month!" Shelton irritably shouted with his mind.

"Boys, calm down. Let us continue on without the bickering." Bernita clamly stated as she led the way through the forest.
© Copyright 2010 compromised (ericastem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671680-Animal