*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669625-We-are-all
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1669625
Hiding behind a fake mask is what people do best
Behind every mask there are tears.

Some fade away, but some are there forever; every mask and every story are different.

We don't get to pick and choose.

No one is perfect, but we all try to be.

But for what?

To feel we can accomplish everything, or is it to hide all the pain we are really facing?

The memories we have to face everyday only fade away with time; if we are lucky.

That's the story behind life.

We are challenged with tasks we don't want to realize; each year, each month, each week, each day, each hour, each minute and each and every second.

When we finally feel like we have everything we want, we think we forget about everything that has happened in the past, but we don't.

It hunts the living soul until the very last breath we take.

And why?

Because it's how life was designed for us to live. Don't let things get in the way of what's going on in your life right now. It will no do anything for anyone. The only person you're going to hurt is yourself in the end. It's true about what everyone says; Leave the past in the past, but no one listen to it.

No one realizes we are all hypocrites. We tell everyone to forget about things, but we can't forget about them ourselves.

People fade in and out of our lives, but memories stay forever with the masks we all hide behind.

© Copyright 2010 unperfectxpicks (unperfectxsin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669625-We-are-all