*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668613-Come-What-May
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1668613
MoulinRouge-KingdomHearts Xover fanfiction.AKUROKU!YAOI! 18+ for later content.
A/N: This is basically the movie except with a couple little twists on the plotline… And obviously the songs won’t be included… But I’ll be sure to get the message through without them.

So, here’s the epilogue to ‘Come What May’. I know it’s short, but it’s not technically a chapter, so I’ll have the actual chapter up pretty soon. (Actually, I think my AN is higher up in word count than the actual Epilogue. XD)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kingdom Hearts or Moulin Rouge or any of their characters. I only own this fanfiction and the plot that resides in it. No copyright infringement is intended.

And without further ado… Here it is!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love.

That one word had meant something so strong to me before. And now, it held something stronger. Every time that word is uttered I think of the one person I could ever love.

Axel.

I don’t want to disappoint him by letting him be forgotten into the world of the Moulin Rouge and other courtesans. I want everyone to know and remember exactly what true love is.

That’s all we have. My definition for love has changed since I met the scorching red-head and even now it changes.

What will never change are my feelings. Even as I write this, nothing will ever change. I will always be a poor, gay, writer, with nothing to expose to the world except this one story that I hope will one-day be known by all. I will always be stuck here, in this half-rotten hotel across from the Moulin Rouge and I will always, always believe in truth, beauty, freedom and above all things…Love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you must review!

With love,

~AR13~

© Copyright 2010 A,.R.13 (axelroxas13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668613-Come-What-May