*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667223-There-is-more-to-come
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1667223
Just something need to be said
This is about a girl I met one day that turned out to be one of the most lovely women that I ever had the pleasure to know. I look into your eyes when I first met you.I belive we got each other right there not even knowing it. I look back at pictures of us next to each other. Video's of how you would look at me. How I would look at you. Something was there. I know what it was. In a place where the saddness could eat people alive. We looked at each other and smiled. that still has not changed. I hope it never does. The first day you came to me and ask , "Want to go for a walk with me?" For some reason I did not even think about it I just was ready to go with you. Ever since that day I have alway enjoyed being around you.I belive we are very good friends no matter how people think we are or such things of that nature. We know who we are and know what we are to each other. I find that we have spend some very good time with each other. I hope we will continue to do so no matter how things go from here on out. For I sit beside you in my mind. With a deep breath then a sigh. I reach to you from my heart inside. The pain that come froom a love so devine. I feel you running inside of me. For its all within my dream. Keeping you for me to please.With all my heart I give to the. Dont be afraid of what this might be.

© Copyright 2010 Badger Beast (badgerbeast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667223-There-is-more-to-come